RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 13:34 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:
I really wanted those hubs for the bike I'm building, even it I was locked into buying their cassette with it. Ah well, maybe next build.

I'm super super into them. My only beef is they're still not cart bearings. Was hoping they'd be ready this spring. :S

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 13:40 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:
I really wanted those hubs for the bike I'm building, even it I was locked into buying their cassette with it. Ah well, maybe next build.
I got the 240s and they are super nice too. I don't need that scylence technology. I cannot hear my hub anyways with all the noise the wind and tyres make.

Here's an example. Hero 7 with a way better sound quality than the 5/6. No post editing, just raw footage.

Can you hear the freehub?

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 13:43 Quote
If I9 releases a new Shimano free hub then I I'll build my next bike up with xtr 12 speed. Maybe their new 11 speed. I'm bored of DT hubs. Had them on my last 3 bikes. Want to try something new.

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 13:50 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
If I9 releases a new Shimano free hub then I I'll build my next bike up with xtr 12 speed. Maybe their new 11 speed. I'm bored of DT hubs. Had them on my last 3 bikes. Want to try something new.

Going back here, are you able to order stuff on Shimano's wholesale? You seeing something everyone else isn't? Genuinely wish to know.

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 14:21 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:

They are licensed by Shimano already:
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 16:01 Quote
Wow that Hero 7 footage looks sooo good. time to trade in the Session.

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 16:03 Quote
kwapik wrote:
Gmoneyog1 wrote:

They are licensed by Shimano already:
photo
photo

Hmmmm Shimano it is!

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 16:04 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Gmoneyog1 wrote:

Going back here, are you able to order stuff on Shimano's wholesale? You seeing something everyone else isn't? Genuinely wish to know.

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 17:01 Quote
sherbet wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Gmoneyog1 wrote:

Perhaps.

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 17:22 Quote
...Stunning answer dude.

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 17:30 Quote
sherbet wrote:
...Stunning answer dude.

Yes

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 17:57 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:

I can think of few noises more terrible than an i9 hub. Shame, cuz I like their philosophy and their stuff looks and performs so nice

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 17:57 Quote
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No thanks.

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 18:41 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:
Gmoneyog1 wrote:

I can think of few noises more terrible than an i9 hub. Shame, cuz I like their philosophy and their stuff looks and performs so nice
I'm a loud hub guy, makes up for where I'm lackin

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 22:21 Quote
As I said, that‘s the raw footage you get. (Iso min. 100, Iso max 100, Sharpness: Mid Gopro Color profile). Today I‘m gonna try with flat color and sharpness low. I‘ll also go down on the FPS. The above footage was shot at 4k (rendered down by youtube) and 60FPS. I read that 24FPS give a better representation of the speed you‘re riding at.

As I have FCPX, I can change everything but the FPS afterwards, so I‘m curious on how the quality will be then.

dhmtbr777 wrote:
Wow that Hero 7 footage looks sooo good. time to trade in the Session.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029277
Mobile Version of Website