RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Posted: May 7, 2019 at 13:53 Quote
Marasdfg wrote:
7/10
Generally I don't like Chromag bikes because of the top tube shape but that Stylus seems to be a small/medium size (?) so the shape doesn't stand out too much. The saddle is a bit too tilted for my preference. But great color and I'm sure it's a great bike to ride!

photo
My Pole, first time using clipless pedals.

8/10 for that pole, prefer taiga blue though
Added a 2ater bottle to the bike using 2 big zip ties it works
I adder a carbon bottle cage to the bottom of my intense using 2 giant zipties and some electrical tape to protect the frame. Its completely stiff and works great! Need a black bottle though, thats my next purchase!

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 21:11 Quote
9/10 for the Intense. Really solid build, Zoch seems honestly misplaced with factory shock and plastic wheels, also valve stems and taint side...

photo
I can't seem to figure out how to take a photo that doesnt make my front end look super tall... maybe it's just me

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 21:27 Quote
charnek wrote:
9/10 for the Intense. Really solid build, Zoch seems honestly misplaced with factory shock and plastic wheels, also valve stems and taint side...

photo
I can't seem to figure out how to take a photo that doesnt make my front end look super tall... maybe it's just me

The factory shock bugs the hell outta me (first world problems) but i got an insane deal on it so i took it, plus i wasnt able to get it to stand up on its own drivetrain side facing the camera which was weird.

10/10 for this beauty though. Looks freaking rad!

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 22:53 Quote
photo

2018 Santa Cruz Blur.
Let me know what you think.
Just finished the below upgrades.

- Fox Factory 125mm transfer dropper post
- Fox Factory float dps 100mm rear shock with 2 position remote lockout
- Fox Factory step-cast 34 120mm fork with remote lockout
- RaceFace Atlas pedals

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 1:07 Quote
Buddy, edit your post, quickly while you still can. Must rate previous bike.

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 5:27 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
charnek wrote:

photo

The factory shock bugs the hell outta me (first world problems) but i got an insane deal on it so i took it, plus i wasnt able to get it to stand up on its own drivetrain side facing the camera which was weird.

10/10 for this beauty though. Looks freaking rad!

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 5:31 Quote
Very nice looking bike! Fork does seem a little long, but I’m sure it handles the terrain nicely.
9/10!

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 5:35 Quote
blurryvision wrote:
Very nice looking bike! Fork does seem a little long, but I’m sure it handles the terrain nicely.
9/10!

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 9:08 Quote
Sorry, wanted to nicely jump on you to let you know before the others not so nicely piled on. Big Grin Good save and nice bike tup

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 13:54 Quote
I'm sure that the Pole rides nicely but dang is it ugly. It looks as if someone cased a jump off a 10 story building. Sorry but 4/10 for me.

10/10 for the Trek from me too. Looks super nice.

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 15:02 Quote
niconj wrote:
I'm sure that the Pole rides nicely but dang is it ugly. It looks as if someone cased a jump off a 10 story building. Sorry but 4/10 for me.

Lol the Pole sort of looks like when you're working with a picture, you know, Word, whatever, and there's the dots on the sides and corners, and someone grabs the side instead of the corner that keeps it to scale? Someone grabbed the headtube and stretched that bike. So that's what they mean when they talk about a bike rack. Razz

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 15:56 Quote
9/10 for the Trek

here's my Process:

photo

O+
Posted: May 8, 2019 at 16:58 Quote
niconj wrote:

LMAO this definitely fits in with other things you've posted about in other threads. Rolleyes

Posted: May 10, 2019 at 1:15 Quote
sosburn wrote:
niconj wrote:

LMAO this definitely fits in with other things you've posted about in other threads. Rolleyes

This definetely shows me that most of the people here can‘t cope with „I don‘t like your xxx“ postings. You always have to be a kiss ass.

O+
Posted: May 10, 2019 at 8:19 Quote
niconj wrote:
sosburn wrote:
niconj wrote:

This definetely shows me that most of the people here can‘t cope with „I don‘t like your xxx“ postings. You always have to be a kiss ass.

No you just have some weird taste homie.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024082
Mobile Version of Website