RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 19:41 Quote
surfboard wrote:
9.0/10 for the patrol. Love the DVO.
7/10 for the enduro. Dig the stealthiness!

Here's my brand spankin' new Patrol Carbon GX Build... All oem except a set of my favorite Burgtec Ratboy 38mm special bars and the oneup chain guide. Thinking about swapping to an Assegai F/Aggressor R combo and have a wolf tooth lever for the reverb on order. Beyond stoked!
photo

interested in how you get on with that burgtec bar. also assegai front/aggressor rear is gangsta

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 19:56 Quote
[Quote="sosburn"]
surfboard wrote:

interested in how you get on with that burgtec bar. also assegai front/aggressor rear is gangsta

It's the best bar I've ever ridden by far. Always liked higher rise bars and never really fully trusted a carbon bar and this one really hits the sweet spot for me as far as rise/back sweep!

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 21:13 Quote
[Quote="surfboard"]
sosburn wrote:
surfboard wrote:

It's the best bar I've ever ridden by far. Always liked higher rise bars and never really fully trusted a carbon bar and this one really hits the sweet spot for me as far as rise/back sweep!

I’m with you on the whole bar thang

Solid 7 odd /10 just cause ya know not a custom build but it is niiiiice!

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 22:55 Quote
8/10 on the Tranny. Would be a solid 8.5 if the One Up chain guide were black and paired with their dropper. At least you will have a 10/10 dropper lever!

My custom 28 lb HTLT.
photo

O+
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 10:06 Quote
MikeAzBS wrote:
8/10 on the Tranny. Would be a solid 8.5 if the One Up chain guide were black and paired with their dropper. At least you will have a 10/10 dropper lever!

My custom 28 lb HTLT.
photo

28 lbs? so you went more for trail bike than enduro rig with the xtr build. 9/10 cause would be better with a smaller trail-oriented shock like dpx2 (and saved more weight).

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 10:22 Quote
sosburn wrote:
MikeAzBS wrote:

My custom 28 lb HTLT.
photo

28 lbs? so you went more for trail bike than enduro rig with the xtr build. 9/10 cause would be better with a smaller trail-oriented shock like dpx2 (and saved more weight).
You pretty much nailed it. I really wanted to love the DPX2. And I did 80% of the time. But it was just so harsh off the top when charging rock gardens (Sedona, South Mountain). I didnt want to add the 150 grams extra, but it really solved all my issues.

O+
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 13:02 Quote
MikeAzBS wrote:
sosburn wrote:
MikeAzBS wrote:

My custom 28 lb HTLT.
photo

You pretty much nailed it. I really wanted to love the DPX2. And I did 80% of the time. But it was just so harsh off the top when charging rock gardens (Sedona, South Mountain). I didnt want to add the 150 grams extra, but it really solved all my issues.

yeah i have an X2 on my hightower and it really changed the way it rode, opened up all kinds of possibilities.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 20:57 Quote
That HT is pretty sweet. Just not a fan of the yellow but still a solid build. 9.5/10. My new bike just arrived and I swapped out some parts.

photo

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 23:33 Quote
dbhender wrote:
That HT is pretty sweet. Just not a fan of the yellow but still a solid build. 9.5/10. My new bike just arrived and I swapped out some parts.

Beautiful, love Konas, 9/10

photo

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 4:27 Quote
The new Kona's looks super fun! How does it ride? Solid 9/10
Mounted some new squishy springy thing on the Sentinel
Sentinel oncoil

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 8:25 Quote
larscha-nsfr wrote:
The new Kona's looks super fun! How does it ride? Solid 9/10
Sentinel oncoil

probably the only transition ive ever seen that i liked (minus the old bottlerockets)

Posted: Sep 29, 2019 at 11:46 Quote
larscha-nsfr wrote:

Super nice build. If I had to criticize anything it would be the looks of the handlebars. 9.8/10

Here's mine. Not really AM but I ride everything with it.

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 9:39 Quote
niconj wrote:

Here's mine. Not really AM but I ride everything with it.

8/10, nice but could had at least given it a wash! Big Grin

Nice colour though.

Here's mine.
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 11:55 Quote
8/10, nice but could had at least given it a wash! Big Grin

Nice colour though.

Here's mine.
photo
photo
photo
[/Quote]

Sick looking YT 10/10
Here's my Fuel EX with a new Pike and G2 brakes

photo

Posted: Oct 4, 2019 at 0:22 Quote
8/10 for the Trek, nice bike!
Here’s my Nomad
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025820
Mobile Version of Website