RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
| Next Page
Posted: May 15, 2019 at 16:01 Quote
mtbikeaddict wrote:
LAballin23 wrote:
That process 153, Id slay thatWink 9/10 for sure
That Santa Cruz is dope af too, just prefer a little longer travel for my style 8.5/10. Love the fact that you are like "hey screw new bikes, this one is the fave for me"!

This is my dream build Ronda the Remedy
...and you're like "hey screw matching..." LOL. Actually at first I hated the cockpit color combo, but after looking the whole thing over, it's more like instead of making everything black "stealth" "murdered out" cliche black, you said hey the frame and stuff is already black, let's make everything else clash and be crazy as much as possible for fun contrasting accents. A few decades ago it'd be a hit, lol didn't mean that as an insult sorry. I sort of like it, confusingly.
PS does Ronda get rowdy?

Haha dude you get me! That is EXACTLY what I did, I was pissed the only color option they had was black, and I figured if it was a black frame then I had to get every other color out there to go on it! Yellow I couldn't get on there and neither red, but other then that I think I made up for the dullness of the frame!

And HELLL YES SHE GETS ROWDY!

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 16:02 Quote
EliasFritzen wrote:
@LAballin23

Do you ever get cat called by other dudes on the trail?

Haha everytime people are like, woah what is that!? Thats how I know I did a good job, when a bike as common as the remedy is unrecognizable!

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 9:24 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
LAballin23 wrote:
Love the fact that you are like "hey screw new bikes, this one is the fave for me"!

Oh, I have plenty of other, newer, bikes that do specific things better, like XC or Enduro (see further back in the thread). This one is just the best all rounder (it’s the only one I’ve raced both XC and enduro on). All the others will be moved on eventually, this one won’t.

8/10 for the remedy. BLACK GRIPS MAN!

Yeah but do you ride them instead of commenting online hahaha

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 9:41 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:
LAballin23 wrote:
Love the fact that you are like "hey screw new bikes, this one is the fave for me"!

Oh, I have plenty of other, newer, bikes that do specific things better, like XC or Enduro (see further back in the thread). This one is just the best all rounder (it’s the only one I’ve raced both XC and enduro on). All the others will be moved on eventually, this one won’t.

8/10 for the remedy. BLACK GRIPS MAN!

Yeah but do you ride them instead of commenting online hahaha

Not at the moment, been injured for the last 9 months (the ‘almost had to have bits amputated’ kind of injured...) but before that I was riding 100 miles a week, on/off road.

Thanks for your concern tho xx

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 9:13 Quote
9/10 for the giant trance. The purple bars seems like a lot. Maybe get some black bars with purple decals?

Here’s my 2019 Trek Slash 9.8 in final form for the season.
Specs:
Fox 36 performance
Bontrager line carbon 30 wheels 108 points of engagement
Rockshock Deluxe with thru shaft
Full sram GX drivetrain
Maxxis minion DHF 29x2.5 up front
Maxxis Minion DHRII 29x2.4 out back
Sram guide rs front brake 203mm rotor
Shimano saint rear brake 203mm rotor
Renthal apex stem at 35mm
Renthal fatbar 31.8mm cd
And ht t1 enduro pro pedals
Just waiting on a pair of Renthal grips and she’ll be perfect final weight is around 31.8lbs last I checked

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025261
Mobile Version of Website