RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Posted: Aug 31, 2019 at 6:46 Quote
for the Marin 8/10 for looks 5/10 for geo
and the Orange 7/10, never thought they looked very good but this one looks clean. always kinda wanted one though

Well if you wanted to get away from black here you go
Just put a coil on her but the rest is stock. Still thinking of getting blue pedals to match the rest of the bike, and still might get blue fork decals also.

Posted: Aug 31, 2019 at 8:01 Quote
10/10 for the monster can addition

Posted: Sep 1, 2019 at 14:57 Quote
9/10 for Spitfire, nice color and cool setup but rear derailer cable looks like could be optimized to decrease cluttering.

And here is my Warden.

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 3:16 Quote
Good to see yellow bikes for a change

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 6:00 Quote
Love a Knolly, but I cant get my head around the tyre selection. Also point lost as non drive side shot, so 7/10

Here is a pic of my Mojo HD4, simply love this bike. Does everything I ask of it and delivers in spades.

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 23:37 Quote
Russyh wrote:
Love a Knolly, but I cant get my head around the tyre selection. Also point lost as non drive side shot, so 7/10

Here is a pic of my Mojo HD4, simply love this bike. Does everything I ask of it and delivers in spades.

LOVE it - it's a 10 from me!! How's it compare to your old Hightower?

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 1:15 Quote
Blows the Hightower away mate, i really struggled with that bike. Partly because of the weird SC sizing, mainly because the wheel size felt wrong and partly because i struggled to bond with VPP. I just find the HD4 better up, down and across. Its by far and away the best bike I have owned (and there have been a few) Looks like Ibis are testing the HD5 with their factory Enduro team now, which is fantastic news. But really i would encourage everyone to at least try a HD4 over a Bronson etc.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 2:54 Quote
My AM9 Big Grin This photo was taken before I added a cable for the dropper, I need to get round to trimming the brake lines slightly..

8/10 for the Ibis for me - always bugs me how the Kashima on the shocks never seems to match Cry but an ace build nonetheless.

8.5 for the Knolly - interesting front tyre choice but otherwise I think it's great.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 16:03 Quote
Russyh wrote:
Blows the Hightower away mate, i really struggled with that bike. Partly because of the weird SC sizing, mainly because the wheel size felt wrong and partly because i struggled to bond with VPP. I just find the HD4 better up, down and across. Its by far and away the best bike I have owned (and there have been a few) Looks like Ibis are testing the HD5 with their factory Enduro team now, which is fantastic news. But really i would encourage everyone to at least try a HD4 over a Bronson etc.

Yeah vop is sucky and draining plus sizing always been weird on SCs

No doubt bout it dw link is zeee best for me at leadt

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 16:52 Quote
That is one of the best looking HD4's I have seen. 9/10
The raw frame on the AM9 looks clean. 8/10

I have already posted my patrol, but I have made a few updates. Also here is my wife's enduro.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 18:46 Quote
9.0/10 for the patrol. Love the DVO.
7/10 for the enduro. Dig the stealthiness!

Here's my brand spankin' new Patrol Carbon GX Build... All oem except a set of my favorite Burgtec Ratboy 38mm special bars and the oneup chain guide. Thinking about swapping to an Assegai F/Aggressor R combo and have a wolf tooth lever for the reverb on order. Beyond stoked!

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 19:41 Quote
surfboard wrote:
9.0/10 for the patrol. Love the DVO.
7/10 for the enduro. Dig the stealthiness!

Here's my brand spankin' new Patrol Carbon GX Build... All oem except a set of my favorite Burgtec Ratboy 38mm special bars and the oneup chain guide. Thinking about swapping to an Assegai F/Aggressor R combo and have a wolf tooth lever for the reverb on order. Beyond stoked!

interested in how you get on with that burgtec bar. also assegai front/aggressor rear is gangsta

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 19:56 Quote
[Quote="sosburn"]
surfboard wrote:

interested in how you get on with that burgtec bar. also assegai front/aggressor rear is gangsta

It's the best bar I've ever ridden by far. Always liked higher rise bars and never really fully trusted a carbon bar and this one really hits the sweet spot for me as far as rise/back sweep!

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 21:13 Quote
[Quote="surfboard"]
sosburn wrote:
surfboard wrote:

It's the best bar I've ever ridden by far. Always liked higher rise bars and never really fully trusted a carbon bar and this one really hits the sweet spot for me as far as rise/back sweep!

I’m with you on the whole bar thang

Solid 7 odd /10 just cause ya know not a custom build but it is niiiiice!

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 22:55 Quote
8/10 on the Tranny. Would be a solid 8.5 if the One Up chain guide were black and paired with their dropper. At least you will have a 10/10 dropper lever!

My custom 28 lb HTLT.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028862
Mobile Version of Website