RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Posted: Dec 22, 2019 at 23:55 Quote
Yh I mean why the hell not!

I mean to look down ones nose whilst ripping up loamy dirt just adds to the pazzazz of the paint job

Plus to keep up appearances of the tanwalls needs a curly tash like poirot ;-d

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 0:00 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Yh I mean why the hell not!

I mean to look down ones nose whilst ripping up loamy dirt just adds to the pazzazz of the paint job

Plus to keep up appearances of the tanwalls needs a curly tash like poirot ;-d

Tried the tash during Movember. Did not work well, wasn't allowed to cycle within 500m of a school zone.

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 1:37 Quote
Oh dear oh dear!

Someone call the sheriff haha

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 8:29 Quote
mars-bar-man wrote:
TREK

7/10 for that Trek. There are only a few bikes skinwalls look good on. That computer should be on the stem.

Here's my Monstertower

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 8:32 Quote
6/10

I see money doesn’t buy you taste these days
that gopping frame colour
Plus Contis - really dear soooooo 1990s

Nahhhh just messin it look allllreeeett!

I would but they seriously sc not doin themselves favours with design and artwork dept

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 8:38 Quote
9/10 I prefer the dark grey/black frame, but still like the blue.. Love the bike in general, looks like an amazing build.

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 8:41 Quote
Seriously though NiconJ

Only thing I’d change on your build is the tyres as Conti were never up to scratch
Except for the kick ass fro lightweight twister pros for extreme light xc

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Seriously though NiconJ

Only thing I’d change on your build is the tyres as Conti were never up to scratch
Except for the kick ass fro lightweight twister pros for extreme light xc

The "Der Kaiser" Projekt is the second best tire I have ridden so far. The best is the "Der Kaiser Apex 2020". I had it on the front but opted for the MM for the muddier conditions in Winter. As soon as it's Spring, I'll mount the Kaiser on the front again.

I don't understand you saying that Conti isn't up to scratch. I have tried Maxxis and Schalbe and always came back to Conti (ecept for the MM Apex 2.6 which is quite good).

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 8:53 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
9/10 I prefer the dark grey/black frame, but still like the blue.. Love the bike in general, looks like an amazing build.

As you can see in my profile pic, I had the grey HTLT and this time wanted something a bit more colorful. The dark MT looks awesome too!

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 9:05 Quote
niconj wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

As you can see in my profile pic, I had the grey HTLT and this time wanted something a bit more colorful. The dark MT looks awesome too!

That's just a personal preference thing anyhow.. I almost got the blue one myself but really love the black frame.. The tires are really a personal preference thing too. I've fallen in love with the assagai but have heard good things about the knobbier contis

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 10:19 Quote
Yeah man whatever you find works :-)

Just bitter experience being a Conti guineapig with aweful tread patterns of yesteryear

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 11:29 Quote
7/10 Like the design of the frame the low shock placement has a very nice feeling color is nice too.

Chinese Lightcarbon 958

66.5 ha
470 reach
440 bb
130mm flexstay
King hubs light bicycle rims
Trickstuff Piccola brakes
Revive dropper
Ht me03 magnesium/ti pedals
FSA Slk 392 Evo carbon cranks
Fox 34 150mm performance elite (to be replaced by an Intend hero USD fork soon.
Magic Mary 2.3 soft/2.0 racing Ralph

26.6lbs

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 22:31 Quote
Huck it to flat!

Posted: Jan 1, 2020 at 9:32 Quote
All day long.

Just like everything else TV's phones etc it starts out with companies sending their work to China and eventually they learn to make it themselves.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008917
Mobile Version of Website