RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 9:22 Quote
ski-n-bike-da-east wrote:
8 on the canyon, I dig the black and white, but I agree the big branding on the wheels is a little too much.

2020 commencal meta ht 29er ride model
Really cool! 8/10. Would be 9/10 if you added a reverb, or some type of dropper. Overall, a really cool build, and I especially admire the sidewalls. They don’t look good on too many red and black bikes, but they look amazing on that! I bet it rides as well as it looks!

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 9:25 Quote
noah-noahEone wrote:
mars-bar-man wrote:
noah-noahEone wrote:

Looks fast 9/10

Wrong. Slowest bike ever. 0/10
I’m assuming you’ve raced the bike and got last place? That might just be you skills.

I'm assuming you haven't read the title and rules of this thread. Or that might just be bad short term memory.

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 14:19 Quote

I’m new to this so I don’t know why you have to click the thumb above to see the pic but that’s what it is for now. Forbidden Druid, also have the new XT Druid

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 14:35 Quote
MistaMeans wrote:

I’m new to this so I don’t know why you have to click the thumb above to see the pic but that’s what it is for now. Forbidden Druid, also have the new XT Druid

It’s forbidden to not read the thread title !!! Zero on the Druid, would be a 10 if you’d bloody read

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 14:47 Quote
sewer-rat wrote:
MistaMeans wrote:
[/P]

It’s forbidden to not read the thread title !!! Zero on the Druid, would be a 10 if you’d bloody read

still 0/10 read the rules people

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 14:55 Quote
For those still confused;

When posting a bike you want a rating for, you must rate the previous bike posted. If you haven't done that, you will likely receive some harsh words regarding your bike and your inability to participate in the thread correctly.

Please read the title.

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 16:46 Quote
But what if I really dont care about anyone's stupid ugly bike and just want to show off my super sweet, best ever, ultra rad bike, and I'm just fishing for compliments? Do the rules even apply to the best bike post ever to grace the thread?

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 17:06 Quote
sherbet wrote:
For those still confused;

When posting a bike you want a rating for, you must rate the previous bike posted. If you haven't done that, you will likely receive some harsh words regarding your bike and your inability to participate in the thread correctly.

Please read the title.
My bad, didn’t realize, and honestly stopped reading after rate my....,

Anyways, I have looked at the Commencal above and I love that Commencal. Totally functional, and has everything you would need without trying to floss. I’d give it a 8.2/10

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 17:16 Quote
You're all good. Super dig the look you got going on with the stealthed out graphics. I'd hit that.

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 17:24 Quote
sherbet wrote:
You're all good. Super dig the look you got going on with the stealthed out graphics. I'd hit that.
So can I rate the ride above me and post my other one that came the next day, or do I gotta wait for someone else to post one first?

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 5:44 Quote
MistaMeans wrote:
sherbet wrote:
So can I rate the ride above me and post my other one that came the next day, or do I gotta wait for someone else to post one first?

You can post multiple bikes at once. In this case, you don't have to wait for someone else to post in between your posts. Everything is fine as long as you rate the bike above and don't spam with your bike every day/week.

I know you didn't ask but bo, you don't have to rate your own bike you just posted. Never hurts raiting more than just the latest bike posted. Wink

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 11:49 Quote

I give first of the Forbidden Druids a 9.4/10
Someone else can rate the second but it’s dead stock currently. Still an awesome bike, if you get a chance to ride or buy one, don’t pass it up!

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 at 17:06 Quote
MistaMeans wrote:

Someone else can rate the second but it’s dead stock currently. Still an awesome bike, if you get a chance to ride or buy one, don’t pass it up!

Nice Druid, I'll give it a 9/10. I think those pedals would look much better in black. That silver sticks out to me. Here's my Hightower V2 with the Cascade LT link

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 at 18:31 Quote
Hightower looks solid and very clean, 9+ for sure from what I can see if the specs.

Here is my newest creation, which escalated quickly over 3g but the rides over the past few days tuning it tells me it was worth every penny. Not sure if I’ll be able to handle the noise of the pro4s after riding onyx. SMH

Posted: Jul 15, 2020 at 4:12 Quote
blkmrktrider156 wrote:
MistaMeans wrote:

Nice Druid, I'll give it a 9/10. I think those pedals would look much better in black. That silver sticks out to me. Here's my Hightower V2 with the Cascade LT link

Woah that’s my dream bike right there! 10/10
Did you find the cascade link made a noticeable improvement

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011370
Mobile Version of Website