RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Author Message
Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 8:28 Quote
Need a better shot of the Transition to really rate it hard to tell for that angle. Drive side at least no hiding things.

The Yeti is really nice and clean looking. 7/10
Removing the stickers on the rims and fork would add a point for sure.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 8:58 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
Need a better shot of the Transition to really rate it hard to tell for that angle. Drive side at least no hiding things.

The Yeti is really nice and clean looking. 7/10
Removing the stickers on the rims and fork would add a point for sure.

https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/19960560/ someone put this into an image on the thread please. On mobile rn

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 9:48 Quote

There you go fella.

Love a bottlerocket! 9/10 from me as a previous owner of one. Such a fun bike.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 20:01 Quote
Quinn-39 wrote:
rate mine

Here's my trailbike. A little dated these days... but I'm faster on it down the flowier trails on the Shore than I am on my enduro bike. Thanks to ENVE for the decal refresh.


...

Man, this makes me miss my Thunderbolt. I used to be able to ride everything on that bike. 10/10 for pure nestalgia, lol

Pig Bike

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 20:11 Quote
6.5/10 for the transition nice looking bike but it’s getting a bit dated.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 20:13 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
6.5/10 for the transition nice looking bike but it’s getting a bit dated.
Dont forget the fact that its a 37 lbs beast as well lol. I love it though.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 21:25 Quote
Kamiizoo wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:
6.5/10 for the transition nice looking bike but it’s getting a bit dated.
Dont forget the fact that its a 37 lbs beast as well lol. I love it though.

Not far off what I figure the weight of my warden to be. 8/10 for the Thunderbolts.

Half way to mulletsville with a 38 at 170 still have 27.5 wheel in. I will be lowering the fork to 160 once I put the 29in front wheel in there soon.


Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 22:00 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
Quinn-39 wrote:
rate mine

Here's my trailbike. A little dated these days... but I'm faster on it down the flowier trails on the Shore than I am on my enduro bike. Thanks to ENVE for the decal refresh.


...

Man, this makes me miss my Thunderbolt. I used to be able to ride everything on that bike. 10/10 for pure nestalgia, lol

Pig Bike

10/10 for the bacon. I mean pig. Not bacon

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 22:21 Quote
She's far too small to be called bacon...



Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 22:45 Quote
for real though that thunderbolt is slick.

Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 1:12 Quote
9/10 for the Nolly. Don't know much about them but it looks great to me.

Hadn't ridden bikes in 20 years and started in the lockdown like a lot of people. This bike started as a Voodoo Bizango and I gradually upgraded every component, then finally got a new frame last week. I think its very good for UK riding. If I was going to do another upgrade it would be a coil shock but I need to learn more about them.

Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon
160mm Fox 36
Hope Wheels, Stem, Crank, BB
XT 4 pots
Full AXS


Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 1:22 Quote
The thing with that model is that you really need to install the optional software package for basic literacy, otherwise the odds of getting 0/10 in this thread are quite high Wink

Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 1:29 Quote
I realised my mistake just slightly too slow.

Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 5:07 Quote
8.5/10 for the Nukeproof from me. Really like their frame design but could do with a bit of colour on the frame for me.

Heres my Yorkshire RSJ


Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 10:30 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
Quinn-39 wrote:
rate mine

Here's my trailbike. A little dated these days... but I'm faster on it down the flowier trails on the Shore than I am on my enduro bike. Thanks to ENVE for the decal refresh.


...

Man, this makes me miss my Thunderbolt. I used to be able to ride everything on that bike. 10/10 for pure nestalgia, lol

Pig Bike
Man I miss my Thunderbolt. That bike had some magic sauce!!
9.2 and 9.0 respectively, love those builds guys.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012369
Mobile Version of Website