RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
RATE MY RIDE XC/AM - RATE THE BIKE posted above you.
Mod
Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 9:59 Quote
Kamiizoo wrote:
Not even worth upgrading imo. Get decent pedals, good grips, and a seat that fits your ass and that's all I'd do. Then save up for a nicer bike.

after that picture i got new grips and a better saddle

O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 20:03 Quote
boylagz wrote:
No bike above, just finished off this one.

photo

10/10

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 14:28 Quote
boylagz wrote:
No bike above, just finished off this one.

photo

9/10 for me, love the colour and components!

photo

Posted: Jun 19, 2021 at 1:53 Quote
That view looks very familiar!

8/10 for a solid hardtail

Posted: Jul 4, 2021 at 9:58 Quote
I do like a nice hardtail, and that is one. Not a massive pike fan but I’ll go 7.5

Here’s my trusty Flaremax, nothing really to say other than it works and is a really good fun bike

Clean

Posted: Jul 5, 2021 at 5:03 Quote
sewer-rat wrote:
I do like a nice hardtail, and that is one. Not a massive pike fan but I’ll go 7.5

Here’s my trusty Flaremax, nothing really to say other than it works and is a really good fun bike

Clean

9.5 shes almost perfect to my mind...

Posted: Jul 5, 2021 at 10:13 Quote
To the bike above... 7/10? Looks like it could be fun, but also looks a bit on the heavy side..

My Epic Evo, punches well above it's weight for what it is, 22.8lbs as photographed.

22.8lbs of fun

O+
Posted: Jul 5, 2021 at 11:00 Quote
connerkuhns wrote:
To the bike above... 7/10? Looks like it could be fun, but also looks a bit on the heavy side..

My Epic Evo, punches well above it's weight for what it is, 22.8lbs as photographed.

22.8lbs of fun

Id say 6/10, only cause it isnt an s-works…Wink

Man that blue sid looks good on just about every bike

Posted: Jul 5, 2021 at 11:03 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
connerkuhns wrote:

22.8lbs of fun

Id say 6/10, only cause it isnt an s-works…Wink

Man that blue sid looks good on just about every bike

Ha, yeah... I wanted the yellow S-Works frame, but after waiting 8 months just to get any, I'll take it. of course on my second ride some dude knocked by bike over at a gas station I stopped at for water and the shifter put a small crack in the top tube... Specialized's customer service on it isn't great, I have to wait till they have a frame in stock before getting a replacement ordered, I can't even backorder it and get in line! Maybe next year..

O+
Posted: Jul 7, 2021 at 9:13 Quote
0/10 gotta rate the bike above yours. also drive side and maybe not a fisheye it make the bike look off.

Posted: Jul 7, 2021 at 9:38 Quote
Looks like it’s been banged by a broken V10- zero

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 12:47 Quote
3/10 would have given more for driveside pic that's not all bent makes the bike look knackered.
New livery curtesy of slik graphics
Took the plunge to buy a Santa Cruz after wanting one since been a teenager, absolutely love this thing

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 15:10 Quote
I reckon about 8.5 for that Santa Cruz, I think there's a limit to the amount of purple stickers one can have ( I know, wI know, says me).
here's my 2020 Norco Torrent
photo

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 15:38 Quote
10/10 for the Torrent. That thing is friggin sweet!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.046349
Mobile Version of Website