Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 16:42 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
nwthumbs wrote:
You ass lol good ruse sir Beer

U WOT M8? I thought I was helping? lol lol

good #FBF Beer Salute

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 19:27 Quote
So... Is too cold outside, but possibly hitting up Joyride 150 tomorrow. Totally spaced my helmet and gloves but I brought my bike just in case. Wife also got a ton of free stuff with this groupon deal (things like $80 at Ruth's Chris and a free family day pass to some sorta arcade/laser tag/iono what else park around here).

EDIT: Nvm. 1.5 hours away and time/gas are both limited. Aww...

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 20:54 Quote
Sounds like fun. I wish i was going to joyride tomorow. Just got new cranks and bars...

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 21:13 Quote
Kop5 wrote:
Tensioned chain and slammed wheel would make it look 10x better IMO. Clean coordination though Wink

Cheers!. Cant slam the wheel without getting a half link chain.

sals wrote:
That is maybe the best p26 Iv seen
Thanks dude

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 23:05 Quote
Hope I'm not too late to this whore train.
The Cryptkeeper all built up

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 0:29 Quote
thats so perfect

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 5:02 Quote
SamuelNilsson wrote:
Hey ! Does anyone know where i can buy crank bolts for specialized pseries 2013 cranks from specialized p26 pro

You should be able to take one of the bolts you currently have into a local "bolt and tool" type shop and find something suitable.

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 11:28 Quote
Just bought a Pike dj at the Toronto Bike show for my Morpheus. I got a GREAT deal because the 2015 new stuff isnt supposed to be discounted, so it was only 800 annd change. I cant wait to rebuild the ol' Vimana and take it to Joyride. So happy

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 11:57 Quote
Metro-Gnome wrote:
Just bought a Pike dj at the Toronto Bike show for my Morpheus. I got a GREAT deal because the 2015 new stuff isnt supposed to be discounted, so it was only 800 annd change. I cant wait to rebuild the ol' Vimana and take it to Joyride. So happy

Is that not the MSRP?

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 12:51 Quote
BSal wrote:
Metro-Gnome wrote:

Is that not the MSRP?

It was The toronto bike show so I assume the price was in CAD

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 14:19 Quote
Well, not really... On Amazon you can order one for around 800 canadian, but with tax and duty on something like a fork, I'd be paying over 1000 easy. Plus I'd have to wait for it, rather than installing it this Monday and riding the next day. I'll take pics of my new Vimana build soon... its pretty unreal at this point, except the wheelset (they're 'only' Spike race wheels.)

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 18:34 Quote
Metro-Gnome wrote:
Well, not really... On Amazon you can order one for around 800 canadian, but with tax and duty on something like a fork, I'd be paying over 1000 easy. Plus I'd have to wait for it, rather than installing it this Monday and riding the next day. I'll take pics of my new Vimana build soon... its pretty unreal at this point, except the wheelset (they're 'only' Spike race wheels.)
Oh, i cant see where you're from.

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 19:04 Quote
So i got table tops on the front. The bike feels so weird now. Cant wait to ride it tomorow

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 19:24 Quote
Yt first love. Having a blast on it, although I'd like to put a maxxis icon on the back as well for the dirt days.

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 20:50 Quote
your trails need some grooming dude... shits dusty.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016819
Mobile Version of Website