Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 14:06 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Why would the location of the stem clamp change anything? The feel of thr bike is defined by the location of your grips, not your faceplate.

By street riding, do you mean drops, tricks, and jumps, or do you mean riding the biie on the streets to get around? I think you're confusing the context of street here.

Ps, wouldnt say things like "small bikes are for small people." Going to rub folks the wrong way.
i think he is a little bit confused of the term street, why would anyone ride street with 29er ?

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 14:07 Quote
I think he's a little confused about a lot of things.

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 14:29 Quote
aren't we all...?

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 14:31 Quote
Nope. I know everything.

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 15:27 Quote
TwentyTwix wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Nope. I know everything.
whao thanx god.
now i can go buy a "real" DJ" bike like yours...

Protip, don't try to be smart when you've already proven yourself not to be.

This is a thread for specific bikes made for a specific purpose. Your bike does not fit that purpose. If you wish for help on a given topic, go to the correct place for it. Some of your questions (the bar/stem thing) make no sense regardless of the purpose of the bike.

Ps I don't have a DJ bike.

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 15:28 Quote
TwentyTwix wrote:
seriously guy, i was digging trails before you can say mummy ^_^ (joke)
i am maybe a little confused about english words and vocabulary but for me street riding it's about riding.. hum.. the street.
what the hell you got with tiny bike... 24" it's for kids !! lol

Nice edit.

You came into a thread dedicated to a certain style of biking, you were shown there is more reasonable places to ask, and now you're shitting on people for doing something they enjoy that is related to the topic. Not only are you inept, but you're a prick.

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 15:28 Quote
Good god stop editting your post and make another comment if you want to add more.

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 15:29 Quote
sherbet wrote:
TwentyTwix wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Nope. I know everything.
whao thanx god.

This is a thread for specific bikes made for a specific purpose. Your bike does not fit that purpose. If you wish for help on a given topic, go to the correct place for it. Some of your questions (the bar/stem thing) make no sense regardless of the purpose of the bike.

well, the xc tread for dj actually works but not that well since it doesnt have treads on the side theres a possibility of sliding out

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 15:41 Quote
False wrote:
sherbet wrote:
TwentyTwix wrote:

whao thanx god.

well, the xc tread for dj actually works but not that well since it doesnt have treads on the side theres a possibility of sliding out

I am unsure what this has to do with my post.

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 15:42 Quote
okay sorry for the noise here.
good continuation.

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 15:47 Quote
sherbet wrote:
False wrote:
sherbet wrote:

I am unsure what this has to do with my post.
oh lol i thought you were talking about tread

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 18:35 Quote
sherbet wrote:
TwentyTwix wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Nope. I know everything.
whao thanx god.

I wasnt say that hes not smart. He speaks a different language. Ive been in the same boat he has been. It aint easy trying to speak in a language that you dont know very well.

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 20:07 Quote
Niko182 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
TwentyTwix wrote:

whao thanx god.

I wasnt say that hes not smart. He speaks a different language. Ive been in the same boat he has been. It aint easy trying to speak in a language that you dont know very well.

Language barrier doesn't make people make sarcastic snips.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030689
Mobile Version of Website