Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 16:09 Quote
I got Stolen Thermalites on my P2 as well, good solid pedal.

Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 22:07 Quote
Aaronz25RS wrote:
Meeners wrote:
Post Louisville Cavern visit this weekend testing out Pisgah 2.35" and MX80 Saint Pedals. They were awesome... but my feet are a little too wide for them. The ramped profile of the Forte's is nice and the grip is really nice for dusty conditions.

I'm going to try 2.8" Vee Rubber Speedsters and upgrade to DMR Vault pedals this week because there's no kill like overkill.

Bike is sweet no doubt..

Ive actually gone the other way with pedals, Stolen Thermalite plastics are on everything but my DH bike now.. Super grippy without locking down so hard I can't move around (510s yo) and I don't have as much worry about stitches..

The 10-20$ price tag is nice too
the new thermalitea with metal pins are what dreams are made of

Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 22:08 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Tsoxbhk wrote:
Built a fresh dj frame over the weekend. Pretty close to the old one I posted a few pages back with some minor tweaks. Now it fits 2.3s slammed with 380mm Chainstays. Added a gusset to the down tube head tube junction. The old one is getting sent out to WTH to play around on.

And WTH is beyond geeked!!!!
I didn't read the original post and I was wondering why the low tt now everything makes sense

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 2:10 Quote
I'll cut you bitch!! Don't think I know you bleed hot sauce!!

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 3:36 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I'll cut you bitch!! Don't think I know you bleed hot sauce!!
Bring it on fam

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 4:23 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Aaronz25RS wrote:
Meeners wrote:
Post Louisville Cavern visit this weekend testing out Pisgah 2.35" and MX80 Saint Pedals. They were awesome... but my feet are a little too wide for them. The ramped profile of the Forte's is nice and the grip is really nice for dusty conditions.

I'm going to try 2.8" Vee Rubber Speedsters and upgrade to DMR Vault pedals this week because there's no kill like overkill.

Bike is sweet no doubt..

Ive actually gone the other way with pedals, Stolen Thermalite plastics are on everything but my DH bike now.. Super grippy without locking down so hard I can't move around (510s yo) and I don't have as much worry about stitches..

The point was forgoing the pins, but if it makes you warm and fuzzy, im all bout it

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 4:25 Quote
I do pedal grinds and lots of crankflips so I need a slidy surface with removable pins

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 5:23 Quote
Aaronz25RS wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Aaronz25RS wrote:

Bike is sweet no doubt..

The point was forgoing the pins, but if it makes you warm and fuzzy, im all bout it

I've got a pair of plastic Forte Transfer pedals with pins on my other jumper I stole from my MTB. I think it only has 6 pins or so. I was scare because I slipped a bunch when things got wet on the trails. I'm also big fan of Performance so I support their Brand. I'll have to check out that Stolen Thermalite, they sound solid. How thin are they?

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 6:34 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I didn't read the original post and I was wondering why the low tt now everything makes sense

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

post of the month

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 9:06 Quote
Don't encourage him!!!

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 9:17 Quote
Meeners wrote:
Aaronz25RS wrote:
jespinal wrote:

I've got a pair of plastic Forte Transfer pedals with pins on my other jumper I stole from my MTB. I think it only has 6 pins or so. I was scare because I slipped a bunch when things got wet on the trails. I'm also big fan of Performance so I support their Brand. I'll have to check out that Stolen Thermalite, they sound solid. How thin are they?

If you want thin and plastic get the premium slim pc. They are sealed bearing too (unlike most plastic pedals)

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 9:27 Quote
Chesters are also fun.

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 10:01 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Don't encourage him!!!
tis ok I'll give you budlight premium mane

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 12:26 Quote
deity compounds are my current favourite

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038165
Mobile Version of Website