Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: May 6, 2018 at 0:51 Quote
Yeah I remember you showing all the pics in the FB group, been checking mine after every ride ever since. But I guess luckily/sadly, hahaa, I don't ride like I used too so hopefully it lasts.

Posted: May 6, 2018 at 2:40 Quote
https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/15848322/

Green bikes scope 2017

Posted: May 6, 2018 at 7:46 Quote
Draggon wrote:
Yeah I remember you showing all the pics in the FB group, been checking mine after every ride ever since. But I guess luckily/sadly, hahaa, I don't ride like I used too so hopefully it lasts.

That must’ve been my friend, I don’t use Facebook, but honestly you probably are getting lucky because the ones I’ve seen snap weren’t from overly hard riding, they were defective.

Posted: May 6, 2018 at 23:08 Quote
TheDownhillDude wrote:
Draggon wrote:

That must’ve been my friend, I don’t use Facebook, but honestly you probably are getting lucky because the ones I’ve seen snap weren’t from overly hard riding, they were defective.

Sorry, thought that was you.

Didn't one of them have a seat tube break in two as well?

Posted: May 7, 2018 at 1:31 Quote
Draggon wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:
Draggon wrote:

If memory serves, wasn't the guy heading up Morpheus blocked on either pinkbike, or the dirt jumpers FB page?

Posted: May 7, 2018 at 9:39 Quote
christianridesbikes wrote:
Draggon wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:

If memory serves, wasn't the guy heading up Morpheus blocked on either pinkbike, or the dirt jumpers FB page?

Never heard about him being blocked anywhere, so idk....he didn't get booted from the DJ page, I know that. I know he deactivated his FB account.

Posted: May 7, 2018 at 14:15 Quote
Draggon wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:
Draggon wrote:

not one of my friends, but I've heard of that happening on multiple occasions.

Posted: May 7, 2018 at 21:19 Quote
TheDownhillDude wrote:
Draggon wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:

That's a shame because it really is the funnest bike I have ever ridden. Even if mine snapped, I'd probably give another one a go anyway, roll the dice just because of how it rides.

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 5:40 Quote
Draggon wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:
Draggon wrote:

That's a shame because it really is the funnest bike I have ever ridden. Even if mine snapped, I'd probably give another one a go anyway, roll the dice just because of how it rides.

I liked Morpheus frames when I used them, but when I hop on one now I think they feel awful, and I can’t get over how the dropouts literally sound like a rusty trampoline and the whole frame flexes about as much as a trampoline... just my $.02

But I’m sure for most people Morpheus frames are fine. I break a lot of shit, 3 pike DJs in the past year for example.

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 7:21 Quote
TheDownhillDude wrote:
Draggon wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:

I liked Morpheus frames when I used them, but when I hop on one now I think they feel awful, and I can’t get over how the dropouts literally sound like a rusty trampoline and the whole frame flexes about as much as a trampoline... just my $.02

But I’m sure for most people Morpheus frames are fine. I break a lot of shit, 3 pike DJs in the past year for example.

The frame is real flexy, that's for sure. But no sounds from my dropouts.

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 10:38 Quote
TheDownhillDude wrote:
Draggon wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:

You my friend, need an 831 36

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 14:51 Quote
Sick bike, but it looks like your bars are bent…optical illusion?

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 15:02 Quote
Frenchemetalheads wrote:

Bent in what way? I have not crashed yet with these bars.

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 15:04 Quote
niconj wrote:
Frenchemetalheads wrote:

Bent in what way? I have not crashed yet with these bars.

Bent downward. Which is odd, because aluminum bars tend to break before they bend.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025076
Mobile Version of Website