Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: May 24, 2018 at 15:47 Quote
dilligaf-1 wrote:
photo

Hey guys my first Dirt Bike tup

I opted for the Transition PBJ because it is longer than other dirt bikes and I am tall Cool

Sweet. Where did you buy in Germany?

I was considering one but couldn't find a chrome online.

Enjoy it! Smile

Posted: May 24, 2018 at 15:51 Quote
Clarkeh wrote:
That. Is. Crisp. AF

bikebike69 wrote:
Well done, solid machine.

xan-x wrote:
That bike looks so sick man! Take care of the chrome finish though its a finger print magnet.

ZenkiS14 wrote:
Yep, I like that a lot!

Thank you guys, the chrome is realy nice when the sun is shining Cool

Grumposaur wrote:

Enjoy it! Smile

Ah I bought it in Switzerland, near Zürich,(I have to change my location) It was not easy to get one. Sold out everywere but the importer (magic downhill) told me that there is one in a shop.

Posted: May 24, 2018 at 17:59 Quote
photo
My Norco 250. Have since given it a shitty navy blue rattle can job, thinking of getting a new frame any suggestions? PBJ is looking good

Posted: May 24, 2018 at 19:04 Quote
tom666 wrote:
I have a 2012 manitou circus expert still holding up great. Never had an issue.

Probably why he's asking about the '17 model, not the '12 model, my '13 model has never been touched, haven't even added air..lol

There is a thread about the steer tube pulling through the crown somewhere though..

Posted: May 24, 2018 at 21:31 Quote
Do any of you use a fox 34 as a dj fork? I might be able to get my hands on a factory one for very cheap.

Posted: May 25, 2018 at 2:21 Quote
Aaronz25RS wrote:
tom666 wrote:

Probably why he's asking about the '17 model, not the '12 model, my '13 model has never been touched, haven't even added air..lol

There is a thread about the steer tube pulling through the crown somewhere though..

I hadn't realised they changed the crown design at some point.

Still, it can only bode well that people have 5-6 years on one with no problems. It still looks like mostly the same fork.

Posted: May 25, 2018 at 7:52 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Aaronz25RS wrote:
tom666 wrote:

I hadn't realised they changed the crown design at some point.

Still, it can only bode well that people have 5-6 years on one with no problems. It still looks like mostly the same fork.

Im not sure either way, just pointing that out. He probably saw the thread I was talking about and got spooked.. I have a '17 model (black stanchions) but its still in the box, so cant say either way

Posted: May 25, 2018 at 8:19 Quote
Hey guys!
I have been Dirt Jumping for about a year. Doing much better since the beggining of the season.
I broke my arm (radius) in the fall. Recovered well.
Here is a pic of my customized Specialized Rockhopper XS.
Fraser Valley view
Hope you enjoy it!

Posted: May 25, 2018 at 9:43 Quote
Looks good, all you need is an actual singlespeed kit.

Posted: May 25, 2018 at 9:44 Quote
False wrote:
Do any of you use a fox 34 as a dj fork? I might be able to get my hands on a factory one for very cheap.

Have a 2015 Fox 34 831. Pretty solid and easy maintenance. Plus factory looks pretty sick.

Posted: May 25, 2018 at 12:35 Quote
dilligaf-1 wrote:

Grumposaur wrote:

Enjoy it! Smile

Ah I bought it in Switzerland, near Zürich,(I have to change my location) It was not easy to get one. Sold out everywere but the importer (magic downhill) told me that there is one in a shop.
I couldn't find one. And went with YT. I also could only find red frame as loose frame at the time. Saved quite some money. But for chrome pbj I would spend the extra money!!

Posted: May 25, 2018 at 12:58 Quote
When all your spare parts form Voltron

photo

photo

photo

Posted: May 25, 2018 at 19:18 Quote
That's a lot more sexiness than I expected from a bicycle

Posted: May 26, 2018 at 5:05 Quote
HaggeredShins wrote:
When all your spare parts form Voltron

photo

photo

photo

Nice build! looks like a lot of fun,

Didnt think i would like slopestylish bikes that much until my friend lend me his nukeproof rook, trails are a blast and dirt jumps are still flowy and fun. But still can't wait to revive my hardtail and try to get higher.

Posted: May 26, 2018 at 8:41 Quote
theminsta wrote:
That's a lot more sexiness than I expected from a bicycle

This!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.050444
Mobile Version of Website