Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 13:22 Quote
https://vimeo.com/274596150

Wish I could figure out how to embed a vimeo link here. I encourage you to check this out, homie Yoni came through and filmed during an opening season jam we had at our spot.

(If you liked watching the NWD movies you'll love this, homeboy loves the slo-mo Rolleyes )

Thought y'all might enjoy. Welcome to our Uptown Manhattan shred spot.

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 16:13 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Man should have got custom Fox or Ohlins stickers for his Pike, just to continue the theme with the rim stickers.
hahaha

Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 4:56 Quote
Where in Michigan do you live?[/Quote]

Put your finger in the center of your right palm, right about there.. lolz[/Quote]

Bet, I used to live in Kalamazoo before I moved to New York. I'll actually be up in Northern Michigan next month to ride. Some really great riding up there, but down where you at they got some great parks and dirt jumps. I want to go ride the DTE trail on my way home, I've heard its a blast.

Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 15:14 Quote
impoppawheelie wrote:
Where in Michigan do you live?

Put your finger in the center of your right palm, right about there.. lolz[/Quote]

Bet, I used to live in Kalamazoo before I moved to New York. I'll actually be up in Northern Michigan next month to ride. Some really great riding up there, but down where you at they got some great parks and dirt jumps. I want to go ride the DTE trail on my way home, I've heard its a blast.[/Quote]

So is there any public dirtjump parks in Michigan?

Honestly have searched and found no dirt/free ride parks

What's the dte trail?

Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 6:11 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
impoppawheelie wrote:
Where in Michigan do you live?

Put your finger in the center of your right palm, right about there.. lolz

Bet, I used to live in Kalamazoo before I moved to New York. I'll actually be up in Northern Michigan next month to ride. Some really great riding up there, but down where you at they got some great parks and dirt jumps. I want to go ride the DTE trail on my way home, I've heard its a blast.[/Quote]

So is there any public dirtjump parks in Michigan?

Honestly have searched and found no dirt/free ride parks

What's the dte trail?[/Quote]

DTE trail is a machine built 6 mile (maybe? sorta guessing) loop in southeastern Michigan that is all big smooth berms and tables. Haven't ridden it myself but I've heard its fun. There used to be a public set of DJs in Ann Arbor but I think its long defunct. Definitely SICK private trails in southern Michigan though. I've ridden some illegal and some private setups in central/south Michigan that were straight cracking. Been a few years though.

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 8:27 Quote
alejorider14 wrote:
Meeners wrote:
Aaronz25RS wrote:
Its all good, I was really just messing with ya anyway, doesn't matter to me.. Ive just been running profile since the 80s (still have my first set!)

FWIW I run 28/12 on my DJ and 25/12 on my street 26..

I run 24/10 on my 26 and seems to be great for speed and not winding out anywhere. Not the best for starting a race but it's awesome everywhere else.

photo
that tire!!!!!!1Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

Can jump off the empire state building Pimp

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 10:34 Quote
My friend's morpheus vs

photo

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 17:57 Quote
vi-collective wrote:
My friend's morpheus vs

photo

Who said we were friends?

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 19:07 Quote
adamlaycock wrote:
vi-collective wrote:
My friend's morpheus vs

photo

Hahahaha, atleast let the guy take a better pic.

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 10:48 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Man should have got custom Fox or Ohlins stickers for his Pike, just to continue the theme with the rim stickers.

Cheap shot taker!!

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 13:14 Quote
So I'm looking to get a dirt jumper and don't know what too get, I'm looking at getting a scott voltage yz 0.2 then getting new shocks but I'm not 100% sure i have 1500 cad and would love a tough and sturdy dj bike

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 13:27 Quote
SneakyNova wrote:
So I'm looking to get a dirt jumper and don't know what too get, I'm looking at getting a scott voltage yz 0.2 then getting new shocks but I'm not 100% sure i have 1500 cad and would love a tough and sturdy dj bike

Look into a Chroma Monk complete, you won't have to change any parts out

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 14:17 Quote
adamlaycock wrote:
vi-collective wrote:
My friend's morpheus vs

photo

Views: 1,235    Faves: 12    Comments: 10

2013 pinkbike does Wink

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 15:05 Quote
vi-collective wrote:
adamlaycock wrote:
vi-collective wrote:
My friend's morpheus vs

photo

Views: 1,235    Faves: 12    Comments: 10

2013 pinkbike does Wink

Omg you unlocked that video i love you

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.050148
Mobile Version of Website