PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
O+
Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 16:35 Quote
Damn that was a short and sweet love story Fab

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 17:10 Quote
adamlaycock wrote:
SneakyNova wrote:
So I'm looking to get a dirt jumper and don't know what too get, I'm looking at getting a scott voltage yz 0.2 then getting new shocks but I'm not 100% sure i have 1500 cad and would love a tough and sturdy dj bike

Look into a Chroma Monk complete, you won't have to change any parts out

Thats a little out of my price range, this will be my first dj, i normally ride my dads full suspension giant stance for trails and jumps. I've ridden on a few of my friends dirt jumpers, i love the feel so i wanna invest into one but 1500 is kinda my max Frown

And if i was to buy a bike what do u recommend if i could spent 3000

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 17:22 Quote
Transition pbj, if you are tall enough, they are pretty long

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 17:26 Quote
SneakyNova wrote:
So I'm looking to get a dirt jumper and don't know what too get, I'm looking at getting a scott voltage yz 0.2 then getting new shocks but I'm not 100% sure i have 1500 cad and would love a tough and sturdy dj bike

NS Zircus (CRC) and a Maitou Circus fork replacement (possibly front wheel)

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 17:31 Quote
Aaronz25RS wrote:
SneakyNova wrote:

those are the forks I'm looking at but I'm not sure what one to go with, Pro or expert then how much travel

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 17:34 Quote
SneakyNova wrote:
Aaronz25RS wrote:
SneakyNova wrote:

those are the forks I'm looking at but I'm not sure what one to go with, Pro or expert then how much travel
depends on the frame, 80-100mm is pretty standard.

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 17:36 Quote
Clarkeh wrote:
SneakyNova wrote:
Aaronz25RS wrote:

depends on the frame, 80-100mm is pretty standard.

yea thats what I'm seeing, i just don't know what bike to get, and i know i should get a bike that already have pike forks but there so much

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 17:44 Quote
I've always wanted to buy a Vimana PSlope frame but I'm weary of the rear end. Does anyone that owns one weigh above 210lbs?

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 19:24 Quote
SneakyNova wrote:

Have you looked at a Commencal Absolut?

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 19:50 Quote
kwapik wrote:
SneakyNova wrote:

i just looked at t but my issue is all the bikes are 2000$ so I'm wondering if theres anything cheaper that has good shocks and weight

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 20:08 Quote
SneakyNova wrote:
kwapik wrote:
SneakyNova wrote:

i just looked at t but my issue is all the bikes are 2000$ so I'm wondering if theres anything cheaper that has good shocks and weight

Curious where are you? The Absolut is $999 here in the US.

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 20:35 Quote
kwapik wrote:
SneakyNova wrote:
kwapik wrote:

im in Alberta canada

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 20:44 Quote
SneakyNova wrote:
Aaronz25RS wrote:
SneakyNova wrote:

save a bit more for this:
httphttps://www.lamacycles.com/en/ns-bikes-octane-1/complete-bikes/metropolis/2018-ns-metropolis-1-bike

Posted: Jun 21, 2018 at 20:46 Quote
SneakyNova wrote:
kwapik wrote:
SneakyNova wrote:

im in Alberta canada

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2283739/

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1984949/

These are pretty decent options.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.202967
Mobile Version of Website