Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Oct 28, 2018 at 13:06 Quote
Yeah seems to be a 2009 SE Racing Filth Flyer

Posted: Oct 31, 2018 at 6:35 Quote
Evil Faction II
New Evil Faction build. I'll get a better picture once I get the fork decals off.

Posted: Nov 3, 2018 at 3:23 Quote
aaronofGROOVE wrote:
Evil Faction II
New Evil Faction build. I'll get a better picture once I get the fork decals off.
sweeet!! what size did you get? thinking getting the L

Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 12:51 Quote
edumat12 wrote:
aaronofGROOVE wrote:
Evil Faction II
sweeet!! what size did you get? thinking getting the L
It's a large. I'm 6'1" and it fits like a dream

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 at 10:16 Quote
cheezitsprocket wrote:
TT length?
605mm
https://www.evil-bikes.com/products/faction-2

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 at 6:09 Quote
cheezitsprocket wrote:
23.8 sounds great
It feels great. This is my first DJ so I don't have much to compare it to, but I got it on the BMX track and some pump tracks over the weekend, definitely no complaints.

Just need to get around to getting those fork decals off

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 at 13:10 Quote
Hi guys, I bought a Dartmoor Hornet L and after that I wasn't able to ride my Evil Faction L (the first Faction was M L and XL so basically it's an M) due to the fact that it feels very small. I am 6`4“.

Do you have any suggestions of dirt jumper frames with long reach?

I already have the latest Two6Player and PBJ in mind, but I am looking for other alternatives.

Thanks!

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 at 13:45 Quote
SSBone wrote:
Hi guys, I bought a Dartmoor Hornet L and after that I wasn't able to ride my Evil Faction L (the first Faction was M L and XL so basically it's an M) due to the fact that it feels very small. I am 6`4“.

I already have the latest Two6Player and PBJ in mind, but I am looking for other alternatives.

Thanks!

Im 6'3 and ns cap with 22"TT feels great but my friend rides a blkmrkt with a 23"TT i think its the lil monster it feels perfect. We both ride higher bars tho

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 at 20:22 Quote
cheezitsprocket wrote:
SSBone wrote:

Thanks!

Im 6'3 and ns cap with 22"TT feels great but my friend rides a blkmrkt with a 23"TT i think its the lil monster it feels perfect. We both ride higher bars tho

The Blkmrkt Edit1 is very customizable and has a XXXL version with a 130 headtube instead of 115 mm, looks large enough.

Also I already have an Argyle RC, 26" wheels, BMX cranks with euro BB and a disc brake.

Thanks!

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016505
Mobile Version of Website