Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 6:36 Quote
BSal wrote:
bikeman543 wrote:
tomhoward379 wrote:

6 in the spare bedroom, one in the office (on the turbo) 3 in the kitchen.

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 6:40 Quote
46, and my wife (who liberated a cheap mesh jump bike i got just to see if i like it) is 49 Redface

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 8:50 Quote
I'm 25 in April

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 10:48 Quote
tulipanek wrote:
I'm 25 in April
Soooo, you're 24?

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 10:49 Quote
I'll be 31 in May of 2025

So I'm 24 (pls don't double cheek my maths it was a joke)

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 10:57 Quote
I wasnt expecting so many older cats on this thread, but then again with some of these bikes being 2-3k plus, I guess that makes since... us younger guys are to busy paying bills for that nonsense lol

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 10:59 Quote
cbd10pt wrote:
I wasnt expecting so many older cats on this thread, but then again with some of these bikes being 2-3k plus, I guess that makes since... us younger guys are to busy paying bills for that nonsense lol

Believe it or not, we were young once too...

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 11:01 Quote
cbd10pt wrote:
Just for curiosity reasons, how old is everybody here? 21 myself
I'm 15 Smile

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 11:08 Quote
cbd10pt wrote:

Pretty sure bills get higher the older you get. I'm 30 and pay all my shit and still have 2-3K bikes. I just make more than a 21 year old. Wait until you got a mortgage, insurance, utilities, car payments, other mouths to feed, pets and all that shit. 21 is when you spend the money on the useless shit and expensive bikes because your bills aren't adult bills yet.

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 11:59 Quote
ImMattWard wrote:
cbd10pt wrote:

Pretty sure bills get higher the older you get. I'm 30 and pay all my shit and still have 2-3K bikes. I just make more than a 21 year old. Wait until you got a mortgage, insurance, utilities, car payments, other mouths to feed, pets and all that shit. 21 is when you spend the money on the useless shit and expensive bikes because your bills aren't adult bills yet.

You do have a point there, making me want to re think my career path now

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 12:02 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
cbd10pt wrote:

Believe it or not, we were young once too...

I meant no disrespect with that, I’m actually glad there is, better advice come with age

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 12:11 Quote
cbd10pt wrote:

Because I'm old I can't afford those kind of bikes. Blahahaha. My most expensive bike is a 2002 MTB which cost me $1K, back then. My other 3 bikes come in just under $600.00 each...Ummm, before upgrades, Blahahaha.

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 12:36 Quote
tulipanek wrote:
Where do You park your bikes at night ?

I live in New York, so basically a 1 bedroom shoe box. Mine are all hanging from the ceiling of my living room. I should post a pic of the quiver.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.030084
Mobile Version of Website