Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 14:42 Quote
shredded wrote:
Huge gratitude and happy belated birthday jesp. Hi ho, hi ho, to the buy and sell I go
thanks my man

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 14:08 Quote
Has anyone ever bought from the pride street website?

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 14:16 Quote
jespinal wrote:

I have not heard of good experiences with that. Draggon I believe has a story to tell if I am not mistaken.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 14:30 Quote
That slope frame looks real sketchy around the bottom bracket area. Weird design.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 15:02 Quote
i wonder if its to allow clearance for the top part of a chain guide during suspension stroke. i wouldnt neccesarilly call it 'sketchy', but more of an odd design.

i do like those chain tensioners though. every damn SS horizontal dropped frame should have tensioners.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 15:10 Quote
jumpman2334 wrote:
i do like those chain tensioners though. every damn SS horizontal dropped frame should have tensioners.

I back this. It's a great design to have but at the end of the day it probably comes down to costs.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 15:46 Quote
Does anybody here know the actual weight of Norco Ryde 26 frame? 2011-2019 size Small or Medium it doesn't matter please thanks !

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 16:52 Quote
zmcycle wrote:
jespinal wrote:

I have not heard of good experiences with that. Draggon I believe has a story to tell if I am not mistaken.
they are the only ones carrying mutantbikes handlebars on this side of the pond

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 17:20 Quote
jespinal wrote:
zmcycle wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Have you checked www.iconbikestore.com? It's the website of the store of Mutant Bikes owner.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 20:29 Quote
zmcycle wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Here's my timeline for my 4 different orders with Pride Street.

First order was my Shred26 frame and the chrome handlebar....no tracking but got to me fine and actually got to me here in California in only 6 days.

Second order was a set of oil slick hubs.....no tracking and they emailed me like 3 days after I paid saying they got notified by the shipping company that the hubs were lost and PS just sent a refund through Western Union right away when they first notified me. Still seemed somewhat fishy since I have never heard of a shipping company doing that, especially since it happened so quick.

Third order was 3 handlebars and a set of hubs. No tracking and it took 4 months to get to me.

Forth order was $469 worth of parts, cranks, hubs, bars, etc. That was 1 year and 8 months ago and I never got the parts. Hundreds of emails with Pride Street about it and at first they just strung me out telling me to wait. Then they said to just place another order with a reference # for a replacement order, I did but nothing happened. More and more emails, went ghost often, told me a couple different times their email wasn't working, they even called me a liar at one point.....in the end basically told me to go f*ck myself. I'm out $469 worth of parts and like $47 worth of Western Union fees for a grand total of.....F*CK PRIDE STREET.

Spread my story far and wide..............

Posted: Mar 16, 2019 at 3:19 Quote
Nuno2002 wrote:
jespinal wrote:
zmcycle wrote:

Have you checked www.iconbikestore.com? It's the website of the store of Mutant Bikes owner.
they dont ship to spain...I think

Posted: Mar 16, 2019 at 15:42 Quote
She be almost done, but done enough to roll.

Fin

Posted: Mar 16, 2019 at 17:16 Quote

Got my new rims on. Now it's time to find a different fork...

Posted: Mar 16, 2019 at 17:52 Quote
grogg wrote:

Got my new rims on. Now it's time to find a different fork...

Just buy a Rock Shox Pike DJ fork and it'll be killer machine ! .... Big Grin Btw. are these hubs stock or you changed them too ?

Posted: Mar 16, 2019 at 18:30 Quote
tulipanek wrote:

Just buy a Rock Shox Pike DJ fork and it'll be killer machine ! .... Big Grin Btw. are these hubs stock or you changed them too ?

Hope Pro 4 hubs on both. Buzzing like a swarm of bees. I've got the same on my AM, but the 4 degree engagement on the SS is insane! I'm debating a Pike DJ on eBay for $650.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029021
Mobile Version of Website