Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: May 12, 2019 at 15:16 Quote
Dpsbikes dynasty. Apparently have 300 Poe hubs coming out. That'd be neat.

Posted: May 12, 2019 at 16:55 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Dartmoor reel pro 102 seems pretty sweet. Not sure what spacing they come in though

It's 135mm and 142mm x 12mm. Or boost 148.

The singlespeed is 72 POE for the reel pro.

Posted: May 12, 2019 at 20:07 Quote
Swapped bars (Spank Spoon 60mm rise), pedals (Oneup composites) and converted to single speed. Next change will probably be the seat (never liked white seats), tires and then the fork, although everything works as is. Feels great!

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 8:05 Quote
That STP is so cool man, nostalgic for me honestly. That was my first DJ ever like 11 years ago!

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 8:09 Quote
brightbmx wrote:
sure. Kinda depends on the exact cranks and how hard you ride. I know plenty of DJ bikes with X0 cranks and other carbon and aluminum DH cranks. What exact cranks do you have in mind?

165s sixc are nice

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 14:37 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
That STP is so cool man, nostalgic for me honestly. That was my first DJ ever like 11 years ago!

Thanks! It's a bit small (14" frame) and I'm 6'4, but the dimensions are fairly similar to my old Black Market Riot (and might be a touch larger), so it's not unfamiliar. Eventually, I'll probably upgrade to a slightly longer, steel frame, but I'm not in any rush.

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 18:44 Quote
My passion project.
Rare Dobermann Supremacy Orange frame and white camo fork. Bars custom painted to match. Planing to accent all the metal with gold.

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 18:47 Quote
JSaundersStudio wrote:
My passion project.
Rare Dobermann Supremacy Orange frame and white camo fork. Bars custom painted to match. Planing to accent all the metal with gold.

Talk about nostalgia!

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 19:28 Quote
I love Dobermans. f*cking wish they still made their DH bike

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 1:39 Quote
Updated the fork with a Circus Expert.

Mounted the Circus from CRC, now the bike weighs 12.1 kg

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 7:27 Quote
JSaundersStudio wrote:
My passion project.

My buddy used to have a trans black Supremacy, was such a nice build. I just picked up a Pinscher frame and the rigid fork they made. they need some loving but soon enough I'll have it built back up and rolling around.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 8:25 Quote
JSaundersStudio wrote:
My passion project.
Wow. That's gorgeous.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 22:00 Quote
Is Dobermann still pumping out bikes? Been out of the game 10 years and loved their work.

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 22:24 Quote
Hi
I'm after a rigid 26 fork for my Octane One Spark build.BMX hub width. Looking at NS RNS but, are there any alternatives. Seen some other companies but, they all seem to be obsolete or rocking horse poop.
Also
Any body in the UK ever Ebay'd from Russia? seen a Fork by Crazed bikes
Cheers

P.S whats up with NS an Octane One in the UK now? no distro?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036583
Mobile Version of Website