Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 19:34 Quote
Jamestyrrell wrote:
Jamestyrrell wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Trust me when I say you wont be disappointed by a 101 or hydra hub. The pickup on the hydra is absolutely nuts.

You've definitely got me thinking about it now.

The plus side is i'd much rather buy a wheel set that's already built up.

which of the rims would you suggest to opt for on their configurator?

Just built up a Hydra front and rear hub set for $650, what makes their rims and spokes so special!?

Might get the hubs and lace them up to Flow mk3's!

J bend Industry9 aren’t that horribly expensive.

Their straight pull alloy spoke wheels are pricey, but I feel like they compare well to carbon wheelsets without having to use a carbon rim. My 27.5 Torch Trails (alloy rim) were like 1,375g for the set, and they never went out of true.

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 6:45 Quote
Hi guys ! I'm looking for a higher rise handlebar for my bike, I curently have a Specialiez P Series 750-38mm rise . I had before this bike, a DJ with a UMF Do What You Want handlebar which was 710 or 720 but 50mm rise , also being a 31.8 bar. And I have trouble finding a handlebar which has atleast 50mm rise and is a 31.8

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 6:59 Quote
RaduPanda wrote:
Hi guys ! I'm looking for a higher rise handlebar for my bike, I curently have a Specialiez P Series 750-38mm rise . I had before this bike, a DJ with a UMF Do What You Want handlebar which was 710 or 720 but 50mm rise , also being a 31.8 bar. And I have trouble finding a handlebar which has atleast 50mm rise and is a 31.8

Deity Highside is available in 50mm or 80mm rise. Both are 760 width.

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 21:59 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
RaduPanda wrote:

they are lovely. deity stuff is on point!

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 5:14 Quote
RaduPanda wrote:

Spank make some 50mm rise Spike handlebar, 31,8 , it will cost you +- the same as Deitys

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 6:21 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
RaduPanda wrote:

That raw Highside though

Wish I had a reason to upgrade my Topsoils

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:

That raw Highside though

They come in raw?? I've only seen the platinum (which I am running).

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 7:20 Quote
wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:

That raw Highside though

Idk, whatever these are- maybe they are the platinum?

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 7:21 Quote
wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:

That raw Highside though

That's probably what he is talking about. Raw has started to become synonymous with silver, despite meaning something different. Sick looking bars though tup

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 7:25 Quote
wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:

That raw Highside though

Idk, whatever these are- maybe they are the platinum?

Yeah that's them. Cut mine to 740 and love them. Though I will say, they are a little glittery looking in person...

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 19:19 Quote
Close up for reference.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 6:52 Quote
skerby wrote:

i like em!

RS should have never discontinued the Argyle- straight steerer, and cheap. At the very least they should offer the Pike DJ in that mint green.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 7:27 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
skerby wrote:

i like em!

RS should have never discontinued the Argyle- straight steerer, and cheap. At the very least they should offer the Pike DJ in that mint green.

Agree with you, Argyle (RCT in my case) is a really good fork, got 2 of them, one that was never used before brand new that I bought like 5-6 months ago from a local store, it was the last and hidden one, just got some lucky Big Grin and one that was rarely used.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 12:21 Quote
I had a pink Argyle rt3 and it was great fork I never should have sold it. Got tapered frames and went to pikes but something about a steel 1-1/8th frame looks so good.Also the pink was terrible. I loved it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024687
Mobile Version of Website