Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 11:54 Quote
Anyone have experience with Dartmoor hubs? Specifically the Reel pro front and Reel pro SS.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 15:24 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
Anyone have experience with Dartmoor hubs? Specifically the Reel pro front and Reel pro SS.
Yes, I have Reel Pro non disc front, so far so good, big plus for conversion kit that's included for 20x110 or 15x100 forks, I also have Reel Pro cassette 72 on my full sus bike, so far so good,

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 21:24 Quote
tulipanek wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
Yes, I have Reel Pro non disc front, so far so good, big plus for conversion kit that's included for 20x110 or 15x100 forks, I also have Reel Pro cassette 72 on my full sus bike, so far so good,

Yup I have the rear. No issues, just sweet sound.

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 22:22 Quote
Jamestyrrell wrote:
Anyone in the UK want an argyle R with xxxfirm coil fitting I'll sell one for £80, it's in pretty much brand new condition. I brought it off a friend with intention to retro fit and air spring from the older 409 version but it didn't work, and I couldn't get used to the softness of a coil spring soni swapped it out for an old 36 float. Holler at me if you want them. Straight steerer 20mm maxle
please avoid selling in the forums, pb has a buysell for a reason

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 2:20 Quote
jmartinbiking wrote:
Jamestyrrell wrote:
Anyone in the UK want an argyle R with xxxfirm coil fitting I'll sell one for £80, it's in pretty much brand new condition. I brought it off a friend with intention to retro fit and air spring from the older 409 version but it didn't work, and I couldn't get used to the softness of a coil spring soni swapped it out for an old 36 float. Holler at me if you want them. Straight steerer 20mm maxle

I know mate. Just thought I'd mention it.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 10:56 Quote
Jamestyrrell wrote:
jmartinbiking wrote:
Jamestyrrell wrote:

You know but mention it anyway?? if you know don't do it.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 11:52 Quote
Niko182 wrote:
Jamestyrrell wrote:
jmartinbiking wrote:

You know but mention it anyway?? if you know don't do it.
Just ignore posts like that and report them for spamming.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 12:22 Quote
Unfortunately reports are all but ignored these days. We do have to self moderate to a degree, and rely on one another to not be a*sholes.

James, if you know better, act better. You can still edit your post and remove the ad. I'm sure we'd all appreciate.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 12:39 Quote
It's only a big deal if we make it one. Ignore it and it'll disappear quick enough.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 12:42 Quote
I didn’t mean to hurt anybody’s feelings. People were saying they wish argyles were about, so thought I’d mention that I could sell a good set. I don’t see the issue, it’s not like it wasn’t related and it wasn’t even an Ad. But okay.

Anyway, won’t do it again!

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 12:46 Quote
Draggon wrote:
tulipanek wrote:
man-wolf wrote:

Yup I have the rear. No issues, just sweet sound.

Thanks dudes! Price and aesthetics are working for me, I think I’m going to get both.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 12:46 Quote
You're fine man, nobody is gunna beef yah. Hope you're able to find a buyer.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 12:54 Quote
sherbet wrote:
You're fine man, nobody is gunna beef yah. Hope you're able to find a buyer.

I doubt it brother haha, second hand market seems to be a bit weak in the uk atm. Amazing bikes going for pennies. (Obviously good for buyers)

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
Jamestyrrell wrote:
I didn’t mean to hurt anybody’s feelings. People were saying they wish argyles were about, so thought I’d mention that I could sell a good set. I don’t see the issue, it’s not like it wasn’t related and it wasn’t even an Ad. But okay.

Anyway, won’t do it again!
I'm with you homie. I do understand the rules of the posts and respect them but I also think people came in a little hot on ya for just mentioning that you had a set up for grabs. Oh well...it's all good!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023866
Mobile Version of Website