Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 14:23 Quote
BigDaddyRatt wrote:
Jamestyrrell wrote:
I didn’t mean to hurt anybody’s feelings. People were saying they wish argyles were about, so thought I’d mention that I could sell a good set. I don’t see the issue, it’s not like it wasn’t related and it wasn’t even an Ad. But okay.

Anyway, won’t do it again!
I'm with you homie. I do understand the rules of the posts and respect them but I also think people came in a little hot on ya for just mentioning that you had a set up for grabs. Oh well...it's all good!

Thanks man, it's over now so hey ho! Can't wait to shred man, weather looks absolutely awful for next week ????

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 14:28 Quote
Jamestyrrell wrote:
BigDaddyRatt wrote:
Jamestyrrell wrote:
I didn’t mean to hurt anybody’s feelings. People were saying they wish argyles were about, so thought I’d mention that I could sell a good set. I don’t see the issue, it’s not like it wasn’t related and it wasn’t even an Ad. But okay.

Anyway, won’t do it again!
I'm with you homie. I do understand the rules of the posts and respect them but I also think people came in a little hot on ya for just mentioning that you had a set up for grabs. Oh well...it's all good!

Thanks man, it's over now so hey ho! Can't wait to shred man, weather looks absolutely awful for next week ????
lol pinknike was the last place i thought i was gonna ever see beef

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 14:34 Quote
luke-stamatiou wrote:
Jamestyrrell wrote:
BigDaddyRatt wrote:

lol pinknike was the last place i thought i was gonna ever see beef

No beef...we all ride and should respect each other and the the forums. It's all good!

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 16:57 Quote
Here's another shot of the whip. I recently replaced the cranks and the seat, which finally got the beast under 10kg. That's been a long term goal, but now I'm scheming on sub-20lbs (so I can flex on Americans too)

Feedback and suggestions always welcome (besides rigid/brakeless/cassette)

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 2:07 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Here's another shot of the whip. I recently replaced the cranks and the seat, which finally got the beast under 10kg. That's been a long term goal, but now I'm scheming on sub-20lbs (so I can flex on Americans too)

Feedback and suggestions always welcome (besides rigid/brakeless/cassette)

I'd happily settle for what you have tbh! looks like an amazing bike and the spec is perfect. plus, sub 10kg is insanely light, sub 20lbs a step too far for perfectionists and people with too much money in my opinion hahah.

The pro's who ride crankworx etc will barely have sub 10kg bikes :')

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 3:54 Quote
I have not posted pictures of my bike for a long time. My Player 26 L.

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 5:33 Quote
Nice bike, and dope ramp in the background

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 6:17 Quote
Thank you, here is a photo from the park where these ramps
Sorry that is off topic photo.Wink

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 7:10 Quote
lifeondirt wrote:
Thank you, here is a photo from the park where these ramps

That looks like a sick place to ride!

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 18:44 Quote
@sickdj17 I think I'm going to treat myself to a set of tubolitos when indoor park season hits and I don't have to worry about glass flats. Tough to justify when I'm running over all kinds of sharp bullshit riding street. Are you using them?

Jamestyrrell wrote:
I'd happily settle for what you have tbh! looks like an amazing bike and the spec is perfect. plus, sub 10kg is insanely light, sub 20lbs a step too far for perfectionists and people with too much money in my opinion hahah.

Haha thanks for the props man. It really is a pretty nice bike at this point and it rides beautifully. I always want to push just a bit more though. Like a project car or something. I'm a perfectionist with the build but I still try to ride it as hard as possible.

To be honest, I feel like I can optimize my bike farther than the pros. I can mix and match SRAM and shimano, drill holes in whatever I want, and remove any sticker I want.

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 19:10 Quote
crs-one wrote:
@sickdj17 I think I'm going to treat myself to a set of tubolitos when indoor park season hits and I don't have to worry about glass flats. Tough to justify when I'm running over all kinds of sharp bullshit riding street. Are you using them?

Jamestyrrell wrote:

Haha thanks for the props man. It really is a pretty nice bike at this point and it rides beautifully. I always want to push just a bit more though. Like a project car or something. I'm a perfectionist with the build but I still try to ride it as hard as possible.

To be honest, I feel like I can optimize my bike farther than the pros. I can mix and match SRAM and shimano, drill holes in whatever I want, and remove any sticker I want.

Yes I have the Tubolitos. So far no flats. Has seen quite a few cases and 450 landings with no issues. I let people demo my bike at Air Rec Center so it gets a bit abused haha

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 19:20 Quote
Nice, that's very reassuring to hear. I've found the WR1 rims are pretty resilient against pinch flats and unseated tires from spins, so debris is my only concern.

Posted: Sep 24, 2019 at 9:37 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Nice, that's very reassuring to hear. I've found the WR1 rims are pretty resilient against pinch flats and unseated tires from spins, so debris is my only concern.

My buddy got some of the Tubolitos on his Maj about a month ago. He rode it to the store one time and he had a flat when he came out of the store, the valve stem tore at the tube. Don't know what caused it and my bud is definitely not a hack.....just thought I would throw that out there since there's not a heap of reviews on them yet.

Posted: Sep 24, 2019 at 9:50 Quote
Draggon wrote:
crs-one wrote:

My buddy got some of the Tubolitos on his Maj about a month ago. He rode it to the store one time and he had a flat when he came out of the store, the valve stem tore at the tube. Don't know what caused it and my bud is definitely not a hack.....just thought I would throw that out there since there's not a heap of reviews on them yet.

Interesting, thanks for the info. I almost clicked buy on a set last night, definitely not a ton of reviews...but losing a significant amount of weight without a wheel upgrade is quite tempting.

Active Forum Threads
9 mins ago - Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
20 mins ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
24 mins ago - The 100% Trek Slash forum: Posts, Comments, Questions and More.
46 mins ago - Canyon Owners Club
50 mins ago - Zimbabwe +27739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in harare/gweru
51 mins ago - Witbank 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills nelspruit IN middleburg/pietretief
52 mins ago - Welkom 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in mthatha/butterworth/queenstown
54 mins ago - Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
54 mins ago - Westonaria 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in carletonville, northam, mafikeng, brits
54 mins ago - Girls Still Definitely Suck
55 mins ago - Vryheid 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in pietermariztburg/newcastle
56 mins ago - Vereeniging 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in bloemfontein/witbank
57 mins ago - Vanderbijlpark 0739143863 penis enlargement cream in secunda/standerton in klerksdorp/orkney/
1 hours ago - Taung 0739143863 penis enlargement cream in vryburg/mafikeng/lichtenburg/polokwane/makopane
1 hours ago - Tembisa 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in midrand, randburg, fourways, sandton, cosmocity,
1 hours ago - Standerton 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills in middleburg/pietretief/
1 hours ago - Stanger 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in pinetown, vryheid/richards bay/
1 hours ago - Sandton 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in Tsakane, Thokoza, Tembisa, Springs: j
1 hours ago - Soweto mens clinic 0739143863 penis enlargement cream and pills in roodepoort/lenasia
1 hours ago - Sandton 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in Tsakane, Thokoza, Tembisa, Springs: j
1 hours ago - Secunda 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pill in standerton/ermelo//witbank/welkom/middleburg
1 hours ago - Springs & Brakpan 0739143863 mens clinic//Penis enlargement cream pills benoni boksburg -nigel/
1 hours ago - Richards bay 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in stanger IN MTHATHA/VRYHEID/
1 hours ago - Rustenburg 0739143863 penis enlargement cream and pills in eastlondon/klerksdorp/orkney/queenstown/welkom/mafikeng/
1 hours ago - Roodepoort 0739143863 penis enlargement cream/pills in alexander/johanesburg/sandton/cosmocity

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030543
Mobile Version of Website