Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 22:55 Quote
alexeyter wrote:
the jackal is awesome and I miss mine but it was a medium frame and I wanted a longer TT

l
2010 Santa Cruz Jackal size Medium 2011 Marzocchi DJ1 Mavic 721 with 2.0 DT spokes on Formula 20mm Front Mavic 721 with 2.0 DT spokes on Hope EVO Trials Rear RaceFace Atlas 170mm Cranks 2013 model w 32T RaceFace ring MRP AMG 28-32T ISCG05 Chainguide Straightline Amp Limited Edition pedals Chromag OSX bar Chromag Ranger 50mm Stem Chromag Seat clamp Chromag Overture Seat Chromag Basis Grips Avid BB7S Mtn Rear brake with SiCCC rotor Paul Compact Brake lever Chris King Sotto Voce Headset Chris King bottom bracket Intense micro knobbies 2 Maxxis Flyweight tubes Bathroom scale says 25.0 lb

Thanks man, yeah it feels wicked so far. And yeah the short did feel small. The long is super comfy on big stuff.

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 8:11 Quote
thats that same carbon looking rotor.. can anyone tell me what it is?

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 8:38 Quote
traqs wrote:
thats that same carbon looking rotor.. can anyone tell me what it is?
literally the same rotor over 5 years old now, see above I explained.

And Micro Knobbies are best tires anyone ever made. I had mine for several seasons and would only use them indoors. Then went to Velosolutions pump track in Zurich and got a massive piece of glass in one of them Frown

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 10:05 Quote
the best of everything always get discontinued

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 14:33 Quote
FWIW, I'm super happy with my Thunderbolt cranks.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 11:25 Quote
Is there a website or does anyone know where to find all the indoor bike parks in North America?

I know joyride , rays and woodward, is there anything else out there?

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 11:26 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
I really wish Hazard lite rims came in 26!!

This

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 14:50 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Is there a website or does anyone know where to find all the indoor bike parks in North America?

Air Rec Center in Maple Ridge, BC

Indoor skatepark, dirt jumps, air bag and resi

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 17:48 Quote
Thepureface wrote:

There is a little one in Hamilton. I've been there a few times but can't remember the name right now

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 18:31 Quote
Thepureface wrote:

There is all in skatepark in Zurich, le taz in Montreal, and the yard in ottawa

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 18:39 Quote
not sure where you're going with this cause Joyride is a world class park and is less than 2 hours away for you

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 5:34 Quote
alexeyter wrote:
not sure where you're going with this cause Joyride is a world class park and is less than 2 hours away for you

joyride is great and so is all in skatepark

Just wondering what else is out there . Im going to check out rays and the wheel mill sometime before christmas and was thinking I might be missing out on another awesome park.

You guys in BC must be able to ride outside in the winter- not many indoor parks there it seems. For such a heavy mountain biking area

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 7:35 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
alexeyter wrote:

Just wondering what else is out there . Im going to check out rays and the wheel mill sometime before christmas and was thinking I might be missing out on another awesome park.

You guys in BC must be able to ride outside in the winter- not many indoor parks there it seems. For such a heavy mountain biking area

We can usually ride trails all year but dirt jumps and skateparks are usually not rideable from late October-March.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 7:58 Quote
sickdj17 wrote:
Thepureface wrote:
alexeyter wrote:

We can usually ride trails all year but dirt jumps and skateparks are usually not rideable from late October-March.
I'm across the street from Vic West skatepark and it dries very quickly, been riding there almost everyday this month. Feels a bit surreal after living in Ontario.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.477430
Mobile Version of Website