Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 12:53 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Some dude from the US got massively ripped when he paid US$400 and never received his shit

Awh, anyone have any good stories? Or some suggestions for NS district equivalents?

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 14:16 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Some dude from the US got massively ripped when he paid US$400 and never received his shit

Awh, anyone have any good stories? Or some suggestions for NS district equivalents?

Deity highside? 50 or 80mm options

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 14:44 Quote
Jamestyrrell wrote:
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Deity highside? 50 or 80mm options

Kore Rivera's are pretty sweet, about to get some myself. 65 or 80mm options.

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 16:44 Quote
Decided to go with some Dartmoor toxic's - ideally wanted steel and in BMX stem size (cos i've got one lying around). Worst case if I hate these i'll go with some districts when they come back into stock

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 16:52 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
Decided to go with some Dartmoor toxic's - ideally wanted steel and in BMX stem size (cos i've got one lying around). Worst case if I hate these i'll go with some districts when they come back into stock

I wanted some of those...can't really find them in the USA.

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 18:17 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:

26 bikes have some! postage wasn't cheap, so I decided to save on two orders and have a full new rear wheel built and sent along with the bars. Sunringle MTX 31 and a Dartmoor Reel Pro - I previously ran a Rotary and a Mavic EX721, so i'd imagine they will come out at a very similar weight, and hopefully be just as strong!

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 20:28 Quote
I was bored of waiting for districts to be in stock so got some nice Mutant bikes 338 bars from ebay, Came pretty fast from Germany but, I'm (still.....) in EU so not sure on postage to NZ..

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 20:49 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:

26 bikes have some! postage wasn't cheap, so I decided to save on two orders and have a full new rear wheel built and sent along with the bars. Sunringle MTX 31 and a Dartmoor Reel Pro - I previously ran a Rotary and a Mavic EX721, so i'd imagine they will come out at a very similar weight, and hopefully be just as strong!
I've been riding only 721s they take a beating,

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 1:17 Quote
I saw the mutantbars, but they only had 'em in silver.

I would've gone for the 721's again, they were fantastic, but it seems like they aren't made anymore!

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 3:36 Quote
Mutant is quite decent I ran them for some time and so did a mate of mine

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 5:03 Quote
I'm running an SE big fat honkin' cruiser bar on my Dartmoor ghetto right now. 7" rise 4pc bar so it feels solid. Comes in 6" too, and it was relatively cheap. IDC about the weight penalty these things will never break, but they are a little wide for a street bar. Need to cut an inch off each side whenever I get off my ass and find my pipe cutter. 22.2 as well, I wanted the same as you BMX stem size.

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 7:20 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:

Nice, I just built up some Reel Pros with Spank Spoon 32's, and they are SOLID.

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
Does anyone know anywhere that still stocks the lowering spacers for the old fox floats? Can't find any anywhere and bodged it with some pipe but I'd rather have the proper ones! UK preferably, or if anyone has any spare nocking around could the message me ???? thanks!

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 9:18 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
anyone bought from the pride street website before? How simple/safe is it going through Western union etc? Not usually skeptical, but if anyone knows its the people here.
If a business asks for Western Union as payment,run the f*ck far away from them and don't look back.

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 9:23 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:

ZM Cycles stocks the districts and Proof bars,they are also a member and sell here too.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018579
Mobile Version of Website