Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Jan 17, 2020 at 20:18 Quote
browntown40 wrote:
Finally got the new P3 in. Feel alot more at home on this compared to the BMX.

photo

That's because all you hipster slam your seats on BMX! And the forks alow you to go big with less shock/troma on your joints compared to ridged forks, I say riding a mountain bike in the skate park/street is like trying to take a skate board to the mountains.....

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 3:59 Quote
How are you posting this stupid slammed seat rant yet again, under a photo of a bike with exposed seatpost.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 7:24 Quote
johnparkhurst wrote:
browntown40 wrote:

photo

That's because all you hipster slam your seats on BMX! And the forks alow you to go big with less shock/troma on your joints compared to ridged forks, I say riding a mountain bike in the skate park/street is like trying to take a skate board to the mountains.....

Funny stuff. Thanks for that. Hahaha

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 10:03 Quote
This is true. Mountain bikes must remain in the mountains.

Also you need your seat high for pedaling. Stupid hipsters

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 10:51 Quote
BSal wrote:
johnparkhurst wrote:
browntown40 wrote:

photo

Funny stuff. Thanks for that. Hahaha

Silly rabbit, if it were a hipster bike it would have a typewriter mounted to the handlebars.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 12:29 Quote
so I just tried to put tires on my new wheel, and I could barely get them on, and now I can't get it off. and the rim tape has slid away from the hole... Ideas?

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 12:40 Quote
traqs wrote:
so I just tried to put tires on my new wheel, and I could barely get them on, and now I can't get it off. and the rim tape has slid away from the hole... Ideas?
Spray some wd40 on the bead of the tire.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 12:42 Quote
ok.. and what about to slide the rim tape back around?

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:11 Quote
johnparkhurst wrote:

I agree with CRS man. Stop with this BMX seat height ranting and let people do what they want.

You sound like a boomer BTW.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:12 Quote
???? I try to fallow with all the technical stuff, but I guess I'm better at stiring the shit pot ???? and this guy can't get his rim strip to seat, are you still using rocks and twigs as tire levers?

Baby powder/telc works as well, just keep working at it

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:13 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
johnparkhurst wrote:

I agree with CRS man. Stop with this BMX seat height ranting and let people do what they want.

You sound like a boomer BTW.
Dave mirra did it better, well hoffermans fkn rad too

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:19 Quote
johnparkhurst wrote:
???? I try to fallow with all the technical stuff, but I guess I'm better at stiring the shit pot ???? and this guy can't get his rim strip to seat, are you still using rocks and twigs as tire levers?

Baby powder/telc works as well, just keep working at it

nah mate like it is already in, but the hole is not aligned with the hole in the rim

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:19 Quote
He's been a low grade troll of this thread for several years. Just ignore him.

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:20 Quote
and I've tried spinning it, but I can't.. should I just punch a new hole?

Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 13:25 Quote
These are the pics he uploads.... Some peoples children. Facepalm Facepalm
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031928
Mobile Version of Website