Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Author Message
Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 8:21 Quote
Anyone want my Pike DJ for cheap? Nothing wrong with it but I've decided on a full new build.

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 9:27 Quote
Depends on what cheap is but I'm potentially interested..

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 9:47 Quote
TheDownhillDude wrote:
spyke wrote:
On the topic of barspins,I am thinking about purchasing the Trixer 2 gyro.Anyone have any experience with it? It is hella expensive!

I’ve got one. Huge improvement over the mechanical gyros I’ve been using for the past 3 years. Theoretically it’s will last forever as well, so yeah I highly recommend it. Easy setup, brake feels exactly the same as it would without the gyro, and it doesn’t even add very much friction to the system, which is the main improvement over the original one.
Thanks! exactly what I want to hear.

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 9:49 Quote
alexeyter wrote:
Anyone want my Pike DJ for cheap? Nothing wrong with it but I've decided on a full new build.

Is it a tapered or straight steerer, and what hub size does it use?

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 10:05 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
alexeyter wrote:
Anyone want my Pike DJ for cheap? Nothing wrong with it but I've decided on a full new build.

Is it a tapered or straight steerer, and what hub size does it use?

The Pike DJ has only ever been available tapered and 15x100

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 10:55 Quote
alexeyter wrote:
Anyone want my Pike DJ for cheap? Nothing wrong with it but I've decided on a full new build.

What year? Condition?

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 11:57 Quote
ufoDziner wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:
spyke wrote:
On the topic of barspins,I am thinking about purchasing the Trixer 2 gyro.Anyone have any experience with it? It is hella expensive!

I’ve got one. Huge improvement over the mechanical gyros I’ve been using for the past 3 years. Theoretically it’s will last forever as well, so yeah I highly recommend it. Easy setup, brake feels exactly the same as it would without the gyro, and it doesn’t even add very much friction to the system, which is the main improvement over the original one.

Is there someplace in the US that sells them? Thanks

No. You have to get the direct from trickstuff in Germany

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 11:58 Quote
ObviousAlias wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:
New bike

Haven’t been active on here in a while but I thought I’d post a few photos of my new bike. Pretty happy with it.

You got yourself a real looker there. Very sweet.

Thanks!

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 0:09 Quote
Here is my BTL Bikes 702!


Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 8:42 Quote
love those decals on the fork, and the oil slicked compression cap on your cranks.. all you need now is some oil slicked hubs, pedals and headset, and it will be drop dead gorgeous

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 8:43 Quote
not that it isn't already though lol

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 23:07 Quote
Started a new build yesterday with a Mutant X-ray V2 frame Smile


Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 7:41 Quote
That's a good looking frame

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 7:49 Quote
look at that seattube though, at the top.. that thing will be more slammed than slammed. If you chose to run it slammed

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 7:58 Quote
Right? Like you could barely get a dropper post in there and slam that thing more slammed than slamming a slam.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017160
Mobile Version of Website