Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 22:46 Quote
alexeyter wrote:
Clarkeh wrote:
Back in the DJ game after my Suburban got stolen (A plague of coronavirus on all bike thieves)
photo
brah, love the way this looks, so many ppl been telling me to not get a player26 that I took it outta the short list but at least visually it looks awesome and after seeing yours I want one too!!
Why did they tell you not to get a 26player and what were their reasons behind it?

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 23:01 Quote
IIRC dartmoor has had a few oopsies regarding customer service

Or at least there was some drama that surfaced online a few years back, I never cared any more for them since I learnt their rims are revranded weinmanns so I just went straight for them

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 7:15 Quote
Clarkeh wrote:
Back in the DJ game after my Suburban got stolen (A plague of coronavirus on all bike thieves)
photo

Looks sick! What is that fork?

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 9:09 Quote
jespinal wrote:

Or at least there was some drama that surfaced online a few years back, I never cared any more for them since I learnt their rims are revranded weinmanns so I just went straight for them
Very few companies produce their own rims,it cost a crapload of money to set up a factory producing rims.Dartmoor is a very small company compared to the big players in the mtb world,so issues along the way is to be expected.

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 9:12 Quote
Soon the bike will be complete! Smile
Instagram @fffy_mtb

photo

photo

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 10:41 Quote
Those mutant frames are SO nice, I'm a bit gutted I sold the one I had

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 12:29 Quote
EmilsV wrote:
Clarkeh wrote:
photo

Looks sick! What is that fork?
Cheers, Marzo 350 cr

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 15:02 Quote
spyke wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Very few companies produce their own rims,it cost a crapload of money to set up a factory producing rims.Dartmoor is a very small company compared to the big players in the mtb world,so issues along the way is to be expected.
ah shit just remembered, the case applies to spain and I got it from a shop in malaga IIRC they had warranty issues alongside customs issues

Longstory short, 6 frames never got delivered to the shop and since that dartmoor is quite hard to find here

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 15:51 Quote
jespinal wrote:
spyke wrote:
jespinal wrote:

ah shit just remembered, the case applies to spain and I got it from a shop in malaga IIRC they had warranty issues alongside customs issues

Longstory short, 6 frames never got delivered to the shop and since that dartmoor is quite hard to find here
Is that all! I assume the shop got a refund for the frames.

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 16:13 Quote
ok.. today was my first day of brakeless. it was my last too. felt sketchy asf

Posted: Feb 1, 2020 at 23:03 Quote
Takes more than a day to get used to it.

Posted: Feb 2, 2020 at 4:45 Quote
haro-rider-13 wrote:

So does prison, or living without a limb.

Getting used to something doesn't equate to that thing actually being good.

Posted: Feb 2, 2020 at 7:47 Quote
haro-rider-13 wrote:

yeah nah, I figured that, I nearly had a few bad crashes from rogue skateboards, and scooter riders that don't know how to open there eyes, it wasn't really the riding, but instead the other people

Posted: Feb 2, 2020 at 7:58 Quote
traqs wrote:
haro-rider-13 wrote:

yeah nah, I figured that, I nearly had a few bad crashes from rogue skateboards, and scooter riders that don't know how to open there eyes, it wasn't really the riding, but instead the other people
smash into them, I am above 200lbs with a fluoro pink bike and still the kid didn't see me

He got knocked the f*ck out when he crashed into me, now he double checks every time he drops in

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.608804
Mobile Version of Website