Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 13:22 Quote
He's got something alright....

Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 13:22 Quote
TheDownhillDude wrote:
hmstuna wrote:
Why is it so important that it is OEM?

They were only ever produced as OEM.

Unfortunately this is the truth. The only time a Rockshox Pike 26" Solo Air White was ever produced was for the 2015 P.Slope, every other white 26" Pike is a dual position, so I cant make it work. A White Solo Air Pike 26" trail fork (13--160mm) was never sold aftermarket or as an OEM equipment fork (that i've found yet).

I dont want to paint my current fork because I want to use it on another build (rebuilding my other slope bike as a trail jump bike with a dh drivetrain). So my only option is to look for a 2015 White Pike DJ from a P.Slope.

man-wolf wrote:
hmstuna wrote:
TheDownhillDude wrote:

They were only ever produced as OEM.
I know, I mean what's wrong with taking a fork and painting it white? It's not that difficult.

I think he's got a build obsession.

This is true...LOL

whattheheel wrote:
He's got something alright....

This is also true...LOL ugh.

At least you guys get me...lol

Posted: Feb 14, 2020 at 10:19 Quote
photo
I need to change few things, but 90% done

Posted: Feb 14, 2020 at 10:20 Quote
photo
sorry I dont know how to upload images Big Grin

Posted: Feb 14, 2020 at 20:40 Quote
traqs wrote:
oh my beauty
thanks

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 12:06 Quote
Switched to Atomlab Pimplite bars and a Nukeproof Horizon stem and I'm super happy with the feel versus my previous setup. Love this bike.
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 12:52 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
Switched to Atomlab Pimplite bars and a Nukeproof Horizon stem and I'm super happy with the feel versus my previous setup. Love this bike.
photo
photo
photo
Damn thats nice

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 14:01 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
photo
photo
photo
The bike looks effing sick with the new parts! Gold just makes anything look alot nicer.

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 14:50 Quote
i have that same stem, sooo nice

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 15:44 Quote
Late to the party, but I’ve always rode in vans. As long as they have the ultracush soles you’re good. Even my slip ons in ultracush are nice to ride in.

I’d never buy vans that have basic soles, you can almost feel your pedal pins through them haha. The ultracush is amazing and is designed to take impact which is why they’re so good for your ankles if you have to ditch the bike and try to land on your feet you don’t get that sharp pain through your ankles.

And also, rode brake less all my life, got the new absolut when it came out last year and gave the brake a try, it was nice to have it, so I got the trixer gyro 2, it was amazing and tidies the front end up. Bastard to fit the hose connections, everything else was fine. But I still took it off, back to brakeless again. I used to go so fast at everything but I find myself braking for no reason most the time like it’s a f*ggot lever. lol

I drive to skateparks and only ever ride skateparks, so I don’t actually need it, you can just compress a quarter pipe to slow down enough when you’re done being a boss in front of all the bmxers.

I’ll put it back on for trails though.

Anyhow thanks for reading my essay. If you got this far.

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 17:40 Quote
Jamestyrrell wrote:
Late to the party, but I’ve always rode in vans. As long as they have the ultracush soles you’re good. Even my slip ons in ultracush are nice to ride in.

I’d never buy vans that have basic soles, you can almost feel your pedal pins through them haha. The ultracush is amazing and is designed to take impact which is why they’re so good for your ankles if you have to ditch the bike and try to land on your feet you don’t get that sharp pain through your ankles.

And also, rode brake less all my life, got the new absolut when it came out last year and gave the brake a try, it was nice to have it, so I got the trixer gyro 2, it was amazing and tidies the front end up. Bastard to fit the hose connections, everything else was fine. But I still took it off, back to brakeless again. I used to go so fast at everything but I find myself braking for no reason most the time like it’s a f*ggot lever. lol

I drive to skateparks and only ever ride skateparks, so I don’t actually need it, you can just compress a quarter pipe to slow down enough when you’re done being a boss in front of all the bmxers.

I’ll put it back on for trails though.

Anyhow thanks for reading my essay. If you got this far.
im confused what you are saying here. Stretch before you ride and none of these problems will come to you. Or just stop being a baby.

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 17:42 Quote
I agree with the stop being a baby part, but no amount of stretching can stop that pain in your ankle, it's only when you land a certain angle, generally on one foot. Its not a bad pain, but I see what he is talking about

Posted: Feb 15, 2020 at 17:49 Quote
Here is a picture of my bike again. Because thats what this forum topic is for.

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.043429
Mobile Version of Website