Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 9:07 Quote
No. It won't wreck your pedal. It will potentially fix the threads unless there is absolutely no threads left to fix. It's more likely to help if it's cross threaded, not if the threads are stripped out though.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 9:11 Quote
alright, should I do it with the pedal for that side, or the opposite side?

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 9:24 Quote
traqs wrote:
you should have a professional mechanic do it to be honest.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 12:24 Quote
Thoshik wrote:
i have a frame santa cruz jackal syndicate 2008 which fork to put for dirt/pump
Headtube/Headset:
1-1/8" Straight - External. S.H.I.S EC34/28.6 EC34/30

Manitou Circus still has straight 1 1/8.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 13:41 Quote
MeLikeBike90 wrote:
traqs wrote:
you should have a professional mechanic do it to be honest.

Posted: Feb 17, 2020 at 23:36 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
Draggon wrote:
We doing pics of bikes now? Okay.....enough with all the colors.

Sometimes even light can t escape. sheparkswhereshewants thesignwasjustdeterioratedlikethat

I thought it was full murdered but I see the rainbow spokes. I dig.

Yeah there's a bunch of full murdered builds out there so I was going for something like but different. If the others are murdered, this is attempted homicide.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 5:47 Quote
for my next build I was thinking of doing either black with oil slick, which I love, or black with bronze, which I also love

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 6:36 Quote
traqs wrote:
for my next build I was thinking of doing either black with oil slick, which I love, or black with bronze, which I also love

Octane One Spark 24
Both!

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 9:11 Quote
Yo dudes, anyone with a 2020 Transition PBJ care to share what they think of it? Looks great and at 6'2'' the long option is appealing but wondering how much it sacrifices some agility, and with a slightly slacker head angle than a lot of dj frames I'm torn over it. Seems tough to find available steel frames that aren't mega short.

Been out of the hardtail game a while and mostly wishing I never sold my Cryptkeeper

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 14:52 Quote
chris-adam-media wrote:
Yo dudes, anyone with a 2020 Transition PBJ care to share what they think of it? Looks great and at 6'2'' the long option is appealing but wondering how much it sacrifices some agility, and with a slightly slacker head angle than a lot of dj frames I'm torn over it. Seems tough to find available steel frames that aren't mega short.

Been out of the hardtail game a while and mostly wishing I never sold my Cryptkeeper

It's not super quick steering jib oriented bike. But it can be done once you get used to it. I am a huge fan of that frame. I'm 6'3" and it's awesome for jumps and pumps. I'd recommend it to anyone in the market for a DJ over other options.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 17:08 Quote
chris-adam-media wrote:

Funny how that works. I'm in a similar boat, looking at the PBJ and wishing I bought a cryptkeeper.

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 2:49 Quote
Draggon wrote:
man-wolf wrote:
Draggon wrote:
We doing pics of bikes now? Okay.....enough with all the colors.

Sometimes even light can t escape. sheparkswhereshewants thesignwasjustdeterioratedlikethat

I thought it was full murdered but I see the rainbow spokes. I dig.

Yeah there's a bunch of full murdered builds out there so I was going for something like but different. If the others are murdered, this is attempted homicide.
I love this Vimana it really makes me miss mine. It's actually hilarious to me how opposite mine was ,too. Lime green frame with green/blue everything. Mine was hideous by comparison
Morpheus vimana

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 4:55 Quote
nubbs wrote:
chris-adam-media wrote:

It's not super quick steering jib oriented bike. But it can be done once you get used to it. I am a huge fan of that frame. I'm 6'3" and it's awesome for jumps and pumps. I'd recommend it to anyone in the market for a DJ over other options.
hmmmmm I've been really thinking about this, plus the translucent red looks amazing

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022618
Mobile Version of Website