Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 10:30 Quote
traqs wrote:
i mean, this one looks sweet, but that green frame man.. can't say I have ever really liked a green bike. green accents yeah, but not a full green build
i think the green looks dope. Its personal preference remember...

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 11:40 Quote
Views: 72    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 12:27 Quote
Metro-Gnome wrote:
Draggon wrote:
man-wolf wrote:

I thought it was full murdered but I see the rainbow spokes. I dig.

Yeah there's a bunch of full murdered builds out there so I was going for something like but different. If the others are murdered, this is attempted homicide.
I love this Vimana it really makes me miss mine. It's actually hilarious to me how opposite mine was ,too. Lime green frame with green/blue everything. Mine was hideous by comparison
Morpheus vimana

Not even man, I dig yours for sure. It reminds me of my first ever T6P build, same but different....

photo

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 13:06 Quote
It was probably the most fun and unbreakable bike I've ever built, and in person it was actually pretty damn gorgeous, especially when I had a blue chain and blue RF chainring.

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 13:23 Quote
MeLikeBike90 wrote:
traqs wrote:
i mean, this one looks sweet, but that green frame man.. can't say I have ever really liked a green bike. green accents yeah, but not a full green build
i think the green looks dope. Its personal preference remember...

yeah, made sure to try and make that obvious that it was my preference. so no one got on my back

Posted: Feb 19, 2020 at 15:03 Quote
nubbs wrote:
chris-adam-media wrote:
Yo dudes, anyone with a 2020 Transition PBJ care to share what they think of it? Looks great and at 6'2'' the long option is appealing but wondering how much it sacrifices some agility, and with a slightly slacker head angle than a lot of dj frames I'm torn over it. Seems tough to find available steel frames that aren't mega short.

Been out of the hardtail game a while and mostly wishing I never sold my Cryptkeeper

It's not super quick steering jib oriented bike. But it can be done once you get used to it. I am a huge fan of that frame. I'm 6'3" and it's awesome for jumps and pumps. I'd recommend it to anyone in the market for a DJ over other options.

Thanks mate, appreciated

Nobble wrote:
chris-adam-media wrote:
Yo dudes, anyone with a 2020 Transition PBJ care to share what they think of it? Looks great and at 6'2'' the long option is appealing but wondering how much it sacrifices some agility, and with a slightly slacker head angle than a lot of dj frames I'm torn over it. Seems tough to find available steel frames that aren't mega short.

Been out of the hardtail game a while and mostly wishing I never sold my Cryptkeeper
Funny how that works. I'm in a similar boat, looking at the PBJ and wishing I bought a cryptkeeper.

I don't know if i'm looking back at it through rose tinted glasses and if i jumped back onto one now it would feel shit as geometry has gotten longer and i'm used to my full sus but at the time it was f*cking rad, really high quality. Wonder why they stopped making them

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 10:40 Quote
Metro-Gnome wrote:
It was probably the most fun and unbreakable bike I've ever built, and in person it was actually pretty damn gorgeous, especially when I had a blue chain and blue RF chainring.

Unbreakable, Lol. Never broken a frame easier than a Morpheus.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 10:50 Quote
Yes, and we've all heard your opinions on them a hundred times. Boring.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 11:41 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Yes, and we've all heard your opinions on them a hundred times. Boring.

An opinion would be “I don’t like Morpheus”. Breaking several of them in a very short time
span isn’t exactly acceptable. There is a reason the company is out of business.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 11:46 Quote
Haven't said otherwise; it's just sad that anytime people want to talk about how much they love their bike, you feel the need to shit on it. We've all heard what you have to say, maybe just let people be happy?

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 11:48 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Haven't said otherwise; it's just sad that anytime people want to talk about how much they love their bike, you feel the need to shit on it. We've all heard what you have to say, maybe just let people be happy?

If my comment keeps them from being happy they are probably generally unhappy people.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 12:11 Quote
Very poor way to look at it. I'll stop here as you're clearly cool with being a killjoy. Shame.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 12:30 Quote
Post your bikes or get out of here lol

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 12:33 Quote
That's right only bike pictures here, don't ask your questions or have an opinion, good or bad. Let's calm down.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.108676
Mobile Version of Website