Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 12:40 Quote
Seriously. If we wanted to read bickering we would be in the comments section of any article posted on the main page, not here.

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 13:44 Quote
Here another pic of my 2020 Trek Ticket DJ, waiting on my new DMR stem though.

photo

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 14:09 Quote
i love that frame man.. looks so sweet

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 14:27 Quote
For real, that paint is ridiculously good. Glad to see mtb companies adopting schemes we've seen in the BMX world for ages. About time!

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 16:06 Quote
T yr

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/passila-bicycles-debuts-titanium-line-of-bikes-for-2020.html

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 16:14 Quote
AntN wrote:
T yr
Wow, clean and beautiful bike. What's she weigh?

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 17:59 Quote
omtimasprime wrote:
photo

Loving this bike
Thats Life Cycles!!!

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 20:11 Quote
MeLikeBike90 wrote:
omtimasprime wrote:
photo

Loving this bike
Thats Life Cycles!!!

Yes sir it is!

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 21:10 Quote
Any one corroborate what I've read aboot Ti for BMX an DJ, that it's too complient (floppy)? Like real experience (I guess not due to the €£$ Smile )

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 23:35 Quote
man-wolf wrote:
Seriously. If we wanted to read bickering we would be in the comments section of any article posted on the main page, not here.
are you aware of what a forum is? You might be better of circle jerking on ig

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 23:52 Quote
Yep, I'd want to know (in honest an open dicussion....) if a certain bike/company had a high fail rate

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 5:26 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
Any one corroborate what I've read aboot Ti for BMX an DJ, that it's too complient (floppy)? Like real experience (I guess not due to the €£$ Smile )

I have a titanium hammer and it is a little softer than the steel hammers. Not soft enough the face gets gouged and beatip. but the vibration doesn’t transfer to your arm.

I would love to try a Ti bike but I could barely afford Ti hammer let alone a frame

A full Ti/ carbon Parts bike would be killer I bet

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 5:30 Quote
nojzilla wrote:

Doesn’t have to be. If it’s built with .058 thick stays it would be stiff enough. The problem is when it’s built too light weight (too thin of tubes for a riders weight and/or discipline)

My frame has .035” thick stays and even with larger diameter tubes this is too thin for my weight. It’s ridiculously strong (elastic) but it’s too washy on big dirt jumps.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 8:02 Quote
Post your bikes. There is forums to discuss this stuff.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.045413
Mobile Version of Website