Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Author Message
Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 13:33 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
Apologies for the janky photos, after much internal debate I ordered some stickers for my RCT's,


They're very subtle, definitely not the first thing you notice from regular viewing distances


Both Whips match Smile


Nice...the bike and the shooting brake it's sitting on!

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 14:51 Quote
johnparkhurst wrote:
MeLikeBike90 wrote:
My next build. But prob wont be done till end of the year.
are you going to put a electric motor in the frame too?* Melikybike?

From my exp, I was told when you're using stainless steel, too think of it as "twice the strength as iron steel," thats why cromolly is good, but it's heavy, the plus side is it can take a beating, (what I call bubba proof)
wtf???

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 14:54 Quote
Just ignore him. It's not worth it.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 14:54 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Just ignore him. It's not worth it.
yah like does he not think im gonna build it.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 14:56 Quote
No idea, he just goes off sometimes and it's best to not try to keep up with it. He's been on here for years and we've all slowly adapted.

Sweet bike though man!

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 15:01 Quote
sherbet wrote:
No idea, he just goes off sometimes and it's best to not try to keep up with it. He's been on here for years and we've all slowly adapted.

Sweet bike though man!
thanks just built up the hardtail check it out on my profile

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 15:03 Quote
Was already gawking at it dude. Looks great! Prolly rides better too!

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 15:40 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Was already gawking at it dude. Looks great! Prolly rides better too!
its amazing now i know why semenuk and rheeder love it so much.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 17:18 Quote
[Quote="Leedle-Leedle-Lee"], after much internal debate

Astecticly pleasing to look at! Hard tail ftw!

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 18:47 Quote

Ol trusty, though I should get new pics because both the cranks and the fork bit the dust and have been swapped out.

I've also got a warranty frame and a custom Marino that are both theoretically supposed to be done this week, hoping at least one of them is on schedule and can be built up.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 19:09 Quote
crs-one wrote:

Ol trusty, though I should get new pics because both the cranks and the fork bit the dust and have been swapped out.

I've also got a warranty frame and a custom Marino that are both theoretically supposed to be done this week, hoping at least one of them is on schedule and can be built up.
love it

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 19:12 Quote
Got my DMR Defy 35 stem today!!!



Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 20:29 Quote
Be sure to use the proper torque on that stem, they're known to crush steer tubes!! I have experience of that Frown

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 21:12 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
Be sure to use the proper torque on that stem, they're known to crush steer tubes!! I have experience of that Frown
i am a senior tech at a bike shop bro


 
Active Forum Threads
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017103
Mobile Version of Website