Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 9:14 Quote
ipreferdirt wrote:
any idea on weight for the whole bike? also when you say concrete just ok, what would you say is a better concrete tire?

I only ride my 24” on park and i run Odyssey Pursuits or S&M Speedballs. I prefer the Speedballs. Sorry don’t know the weight....never really cared about that too much. I’m a fat ass anyways lol

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 9:17 Quote
I'd love a set of those when my Oddessy's wear out

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 9:19 Quote
for my bmx, i've really been looking for a tire that doesn't wear quick, I don't run brakes on it, and the amount of dust on my frame from my wheel is crazy. Any ideas on what makes a good tire for foot braking?

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 11:55 Quote
Sweet, hardtop looks sharp!

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 18:04 Quote
ipreferdirt wrote:
now f*ck off with your attitude

edit: constant attitude
I stand corrected then

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 18:06 Quote
tom666 wrote:
That void is so sick. Not sure what you use it for but that thing would be a monster on a pumptrack
that's the last set up I ran on my void before I switched to bmx my god it was fun with an xl rebate it makes the geo super versstile for both street and dirt

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 18:08 Quote
traqs wrote:
for my bmx, i've really been looking for a tire that doesn't wear quick, I don't run brakes on it, and the amount of dust on my frame from my wheel is crazy. Any ideas on what makes a good tire for foot braking?
what are you riding? Hard packed dirt? If so the ruben rampera tires from flybikes most of my friends run them
Typical light weight option khe, dth and so on although I would never run them
Demolition momentum or cult dehart tires (the ones made by kenda mot the slick ones those are shit)

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 18:35 Quote
jespinal wrote:
traqs wrote:
what are you riding? Hard packed dirt? If so the ruben rampera tires from flybikes most of my friends run them
Typical light weight option khe, dth and so on although I would never run them
Demolition momentum or cult dehart tires (the ones made by kenda mot the slick ones those are shit)

yeah I ride skatepark, thats it, street too. on a 20" wheels, (21" TT bmx.) I was looking at odyssey path pro's. I've heard that they squeak a ton, and I LOVE squeaky tires

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 20:06 Quote
Are those cult vans tires any good though? I've heard they're grippy but the tread life is wank. Any feedback on that?

I'm running DTH front and rear at the moment, but I only ride skateparks so something that's designed for it I think will be better than the DTH.

I wish more BMX company's would make bigger tires.

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 20:08 Quote
yeah I run them on my Dj right now, absolutely love them! I have had no wear issues on them in about a month and a half

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 23:20 Quote
Meeners wrote:

Ugh, I love those Style 65's too.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 1:16 Quote
ipreferdirt wrote:
That chain looks super cool
Been very happy with it thus far (past four months)... it is a Shimano CN-NX01 "Olive" aka ("Oval" and "Almond").
Demolition Revolt Cranks Odyssey Tom Dugan Pedals Shimano NX01 Olive Chain Tektro 800A FATTY Sidepull

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 at 7:06 Quote

Got my elites on Big Grin

All I want now is some 50mm rise bars.

Would love some NS proofs but I think they’ve been discontinued

Posted: Mar 29, 2020 at 7:13 Quote
That looks sick mate. Deity Highsides come in 50mm rise

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026966
Mobile Version of Website