Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Author Message
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 6:56 Quote
Manniex9 wrote:
Views: 148    Faves: 0    Comments: 0
[PV=https://www.pinkbike.com/video/281877/] This was my first ever proper trick and it took me like 6 months to actually rollout, don't worry

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 7:11 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Manniex9 wrote:
Views: 148    Faves: 0    Comments: 0
[PV=https://www.pinkbike.com/video/281877/] This was my first ever proper trick and it took me like 6 months to actually rollout, don't worry

Nice! 180 revert!

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 7:13 Quote
Yo! New member. Been riding mtb for a few years and bmx years ago. Just recently been introduced to dj bikes and had to get in so i ordered me up a ns metropolis 3. Should be delivered today! I'm so pumped!

Not much for dirt jumps around here that i know of so will be playing around whenever wherever I can.

Any tips and advice welcome and appreciated

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 7:45 Quote
Tristanc wrote:
ipreferdirt wrote:
I've been super lucky having a skatepark across the street where I am still able to ride daily, is everyone else here being forced off the bike currently?

I think i saw you at vic west the other day lol, funny seeing you here now
i haven't seen any dj's recently at the park what were you riding? I'm working on manuals all day right now as your probably saw

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 7:59 Quote
yeah mannie, like said before, we all start exactly where you are at, have fun, don't compare yourself to other riders, and you will do great! On the manuals you were working on in your video, straighten your legs and keep your head up. Should help! keep riding dude

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 8:53 Quote
traqs wrote:
yeah mannie, like said before, we all start exactly where you are at, have fun, don't compare yourself to other riders, and you will do great! On the manuals you were working on in your video, straighten your legs and keep your head up. Should help! keep riding dude

Thanks so much for the support and help!

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 9:06 Quote
Manniex9 wrote:
Views: 148    Faves: 0    Comments: 0
sick! Nice job dude!

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 9:09 Quote
pnwshreddin wrote:
Manniex9 wrote:
Views: 148    Faves: 0    Comments: 0
sick! Nice job dude!
Thanks!

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 14:41 Quote
Just put the ns together and took her for a spin. Feels good...soo different from my 27.5 but awesome. My only gripe so far is the stem isnt alloy but it works.

How do I post pics on here?

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 14:43 Quote
just go to your profile, and click upload images. from there, you can put them into this forum the same way you post the message, it is on the same line as the bold and italics, just above the text box

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:18 Quote
Right on! Oh I needed to switch out of mobile view apparently...

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:21 Quote
Lord knows everybody wishes that they would have held off on all their bike builds til now, LOL. I'm fu**ed. Finished all builds like a month ago, now I'm just staring at them... Must hold off buying new parts. I've swapped bars on my last build like 3 times for no reason.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:44 Quote
Meeners wrote:
Lord knows everybody wishes that they would have held off on all their bike builds til now, LOL. I'm fu**ed. Finished all builds like a month ago, now I'm just staring at them... Must hold off buying new parts. I've swapped bars on my last build like 3 times for no reason.
I got lucky and just started a build yesterday. Its actually pretty hard to get all the necessary small parts in a timely manner. It's killing me lol lol

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 17:44 Quote
My rear hub is real notch. Need to investigate and I probably dont have a spanner that size.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027553
Mobile Version of Website