I think black but post some better pics of grey so we can be sure

This + 1
Here ya go.
photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 18:52 Quote
Tbh those pics are so damn aweful it makes me question whether I am colourblind...

Haha

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 19:08 Quote
is that back wheel on the frame?!

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 19:24 Quote
Lol. My camera on my phone sucks. It's 5 years old. I'm sorry it's all I have.

Tire is tucked about 3-4 mm from the down tube. Chainstay on the SR is short as Hell. That's a 2.1" tire as well. I couldn't run 2.3 DTH's without rubbing.

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 19:39 Quote
I think it’s also the interior lighting at night. Really hard to have a good idea of the looks.

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 19:45 Quote
I knw this isn't dirt jump related, or bike related, but 45 min ago everyone was howling, to support the healthcare workers. It was pretty incredible. 8pm every night. I was just out on a street ride, and started hearing it, sirens, howls, fireworks. it was incredible

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 20:16 Quote
traqs wrote:
I knw this isn't dirt jump related, or bike related, but 45 min ago everyone was howling, to support the healthcare workers. It was pretty incredible. 8pm every night. I was just out on a street ride, and started hearing it, sirens, howls, fireworks. it was incredible
thats crazy

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 20:29 Quote
traqs wrote:
yea we've had this happening for a month now probably at 7pm every night, loud as hell at the skatepark

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 20:31 Quote
Dude I just want to get back to the skatepark man. Talked to someone yesterday, said we might still be 2 months out till they open over here. I'm just a bowl rider man, I can't do a crazy amount else. Barely staying sane lol

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 20:35 Quote
Well I never rode skatepark but it's been my only option for a while so I thought I may as well try. Progress has been super slow but I'm finding the fun. You may need to expand some of your street skills if that's all you got rn.

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 20:39 Quote
yeah thats what i've been working on. Got my hop up to about 2 feet now, opens up a ton of lines, just perfected nollie drops, working on my grinds, but can only feeble right now. Also been spending ages working on my bars, but for some reason I cannot get my self to take a hand of the bar off a bhop. It really confuses me, cause off a jump, i'm thrownin tbogs and whatnot left and right, but off a hop, I just cannot let go for some reason. I have plenty of time to work on it though

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 21:26 Quote
Just cycled down town to local small overgrown pump track / jumps section in pitch black ready for sunset to find that local council have closed it off

F bastad virus

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 21:49 Quote
i know dude this whole virus thing is ruining everything.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036210
Mobile Version of Website