DylanHunter wrote:
thoughts on the ns soda slope?

was into one but very small..good for slope but I was after more of a play bike

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 13:34 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
DylanHunter wrote:
thoughts on the ns soda slope?

was into one but very small..good for slope but I was after more of a play bike

That's what my thoughts were too, I LOVED that frame, but couldnt do the size, too short for me.

I feel much more at home on my Ticket S

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 20:46 Quote
I'm 6'1 ish and I loved my soda Slope. Only sold it to fund the ticket s, but I miss it. I've tried to snag one again but can't find a frame for a good price. It dirt jumped well, but was just fun on everything.

I took mine to bobsled and I street multiple times, canyons bike park in park city (you're a Utah guy right Dylan?). It was a great play bike and dirt jumper. Ran a totem at 140 on it a while, made it feel like a mini freeride bike. I'd put it up there as one of my favorite frames ever.

My favorite aspect of it was just how solid it felt. I never once questioned that bike, just f*cken sent it. Hit some of the bigger stuff at the old rampage site on it, double down trail at canyons, Ogden bike park etc. I highly recommend it.

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 21:53 Quote
Just to let you know guys, I’m meeting Tom today to get the bike! Just want to give you all a huge thank you and I can’t wait to meet Tom and see the bike built for the first time!

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 22:16 Quote
Manniex9 wrote:
Just to let you know guys, I’m meeting Tom today to get the bike! Just want to give you all a huge thank you and I can’t wait to meet Tom and see the bike built for the first time!
Excited for you bud! I know you will love it. It's definitely a build that I would be proud of! tup

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 22:19 Quote
hell yeah dude! stoked for you homie!

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 22:20 Quote
traqs wrote:
hell yeah dude! stoked for you homie!

Thanks guys! I’m itching right now! Can’t wait to meet Tom too!

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 22:20 Quote
I’ve been looking at the pic of the parts on the table since I got it so I can’t wait to see it in person!

Posted: May 23, 2020 at 6:24 Quote
Views: 91    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Got the "hey arnold" bars working in the natural environment yesterday

Posted: May 23, 2020 at 9:53 Quote
super stoked on these old school RS stickers

Posted: May 23, 2020 at 10:00 Quote
quick question for y'all, I was just doing some work on my BMX, installing a new headset cause I smashed my old one, and with everything tightened up, there is play in the forks. All rigid of course so it aint no stanchion issue, i can see the bearing moving in the frame. To be honest I did just find it on the ground at the skatepark, and a friend informed me that it was from a scooter, but I was also told that they are the same size, and it fits snugly into the frame. Ideas?
I was wondering if it was a spacer issue? thats what i'll try next.

Posted: May 23, 2020 at 10:03 Quote
Probable a small size difference because it’s a scooter headset. My friend did the same and had play in his headset in the end he just got new bearings.

It may also not fit your crown race?

Posted: May 23, 2020 at 10:03 Quote
traqs wrote:
quick question for y'all, I was just doing some work on my BMX, installing a new headset cause I smashed my old one, and with everything tightened up, there is play in the forks. All rigid of course so it aint no stanchion issue, i can see the bearing moving in the frame. To be honest I did just find it on the ground at the skatepark, and a friend informed me that it was from a scooter, but I was also told that they are the same size, and it fits snugly into the frame. Ideas?
I was wondering if it was a spacer issue? thats what i'll try next.
sounds like there are maybe parts missing on the angle of the bearing race isn't correct, maybe some pictures would help solve this

Posted: May 23, 2020 at 10:04 Quote
Manniex9 wrote:
Probable a small size difference because it’s a scooter headset. My friend did the same and had play in his headset in the end he just got new bearings.

Manny right on the money

Posted: May 23, 2020 at 10:04 Quote
ipreferdirt wrote:
Manniex9 wrote:

Manny right on the money

tHe MeChAnIc...

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015618
Mobile Version of Website