Khe dirt mac2
District bars
V12 pedals
Hope tech x2 brake
looks nice! what year frame?

2019 frame, mint condition!!

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 18:33 Quote
curbwzrd wrote:
HOME MADE FILLET BRAZED STREET PARK BIKE.

finished up my home made frame. really stoked on how it rides, it feels stiff and popy.

...dayummm

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 18:39 Quote
Dude, that homemade frame is unreal. Well done man! What's the construction method? Brazed?

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 19:20 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
Dude, that homemade frame is unreal. Well done man! What's the construction method? Brazed?

Thanks homies! I’m so stoked on how it came out.

Yeah it is fillet brazed.

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 19:54 Quote
Super sick build! Love the colors on the frame. I’ve always wanted to do that, nice work.

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 22:18 Quote
LumberJake wrote:
curbwzrd wrote:
HOME MADE FILLET BRAZED STREET PARK BIKE.

finished up my home made frame. really stoked on how it rides, it feels stiff and popy.

...dayummm

Holy street! Looks so cool! Really want to make one myself now lol. That looks really really good! Must be epic to ride a frame that you yourself built! That colour too! ????

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 22:44 Quote
dtayl12 wrote:
New build!
Ticket s frame
Circus expert 100mm
Rotor r hawk cranks
Spank spoon on hope Pro 2
Khe dirt mac2
District bars
V12 pedals
Hope tech x2 brake
photo

Make sure you check your crank spindle bolts often, mine always came loose til I wrapped them with Teflon tape.

O+
Posted: May 31, 2020 at 0:32 Quote
Picked up my Norco 125 second hand a couple of months ago. Jumped on the cheap Octane1 wheel deal, but I think they build the front rim the wrong way. No performance issues (that I know of), but kind of annoyed the front and rear don't match. Still waiting for my DMR stem from CRC (almost a month now) and plan on swapping the seat. It's a bit high right now because I was working on bar spins (and I'm 6'4).

Good times so far.

photo

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 0:36 Quote
jsnfschr wrote:
Picked up my Norco 125 second hand a couple of months ago. Jumped on the cheap Octane1 wheel deal, but I think they build the front rim the wrong way. No performance issues (that I know of), but kind of annoyed the front and rear don't match. Still waiting for my DMR stem from CRC (almost a month now) and plan on swapping the seat. It's a bit high right now because I was working on bar spins (and I'm 6'4).

Good times so far.

photo

Looks like a beaut! Must ride nice with those forks too!

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 3:21 Quote
Draggon wrote:
dtayl12 wrote:
New build!
Ticket s frame
Circus expert 100mm
Rotor r hawk cranks
Spank spoon on hope Pro 2
Khe dirt mac2
District bars
V12 pedals
Hope tech x2 brake
photo

Make sure you check your crank spindle bolts often, mine always came loose til I wrapped them with Teflon tape.

Check torque on every ride, Teflon tape is a good shout though! Was told to watch the main pivot bolts on these aswell for coming loose so checking them to

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 6:32 Quote
jespinal wrote:
traqs wrote:
y'all ever get back strains? Its in my lower back, can't really use my back at all. I have had the same injury many, many times, but have never found out what it is. In my lumbar region
depending on the exact spot it's actually your glutes that tense up it happened to me a while ago and had to spend a whole week in bed

dont forget the hamstrings, definitely blame all my lower back stress and the random knots in my back from not being able to bend at the pelvis enough. days spent sitting or being lazy actually hurt more than a full day of riding

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 6:38 Quote
Edit - see next page

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 7:49 Quote
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-YhyJ2Rm6kdNyHBjPn4GQ?view_as=subscriber

not sure if you want to see this but heres my yt.

i hope to upload every Saturday with mtb, bmx and a bit of skating etc on rare occasions.

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 13:19 Quote
Views: 293    Faves: 6    Comments: 0

got a couple clips at the park on my new bike! very pumped on how it rides and am excited to get comfortable with it.

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 13:33 Quote
curbwzrd wrote:
Views: 293    Faves: 6    Comments: 0

got a couple clips at the park on my new bike! very pumped on how it rides and am excited to get comfortable with in.
Damn nice session! As a lifelong skateboarder I’ve always been semi terrified of jumping a bike at a skatepark, but you make it look fun.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.052764
Mobile Version of Website