Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 0:23 Quote
My personal favorites for a seatpost collar are Hope and Salsa. Both are made in 30.0mm, come in nice colors, don't slip and are fairly affordable

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 0:43 Quote
Mate, it's a seat clamp dont sweat it

Hop on amazon and get the first option

Or go to the lbs the most likely have one just kicking around

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 0:54 Quote
Just got my first DJ bike and thought I'd share Smile

Kona Stuff 2010

Was worried about size as I'm 6'4 but it felt pretty comfortable just riding it around. Needs a new bottom bracket and some fork decals but otherwise she's sweet

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 1:14 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Mate, it's a seat clamp dont sweat it

Hop on amazon and get the first option

Or go to the lbs the most likely have one just kicking around

yup, talk about me over thinking it!! haha

Cheers guys

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 4:24 Quote
A 29.8 will fit fine too. 0.2mm difference is fine in a seat clamp

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 9:23 Quote
Don’t tease us like that...

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 10:31 Quote
Manniex9 wrote:
Don’t tease us like that...

That's all I've got mate. I'm waiting for a quote to get a Saturday delivery, if it's stupidly expensive I'll have it Monday

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 0:05 Quote
My decade build. Been looking at this thread for years, thought I'd finally post for the first time.

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 1:21 Quote
Wanna feel old? The Planet X Jack Flash is now 25 years old Eek

They've just released an anniversary special, updated with a tapered head tube so you can fit modern forks. May be of niche appeal to some of you old bastards in here.

https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/FRPXJF25D/planet-x-jack-flash-25-year-anniversary-disc-frame

https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/FRPXJF25DRAW/planet-x-jack-flash-25-year-anniversary-disc-frame-raw

photo

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 8:31 Quote
gurtbadger wrote:
My decade build. Been looking at this thread for years, thought I'd finally post for the first time.

photo

photo

photo
dang that thing is sick! I live the orange. I’ve got a decade as well pics in my profile

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 1:29 Quote
Hi guys, just after your opinion on colour choice. I currently have a dmr sect with all black components and looking to get a dmr rhythm frame to replace the sect frame. Just not decided on colour, either the grey or green? Which do you lot think looks better?

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 1:38 Quote
I’d go green to spice things up.

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 11:19 Quote
No time to get it done today but I had to see if the colours worked. I think they do, possibly should have gone with the orange headset but overall I'm happy

photo

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 11:22 Quote
fuzzydunlop wrote:
No time to get it done today but I had to see if the colours worked. I think they do, possibly should have gone with the orange headset but overall I'm happy

photo
looks sweet! where is the burgtech saddle?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.037486
Mobile Version of Website