Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 1:38 Quote
I’d go green to spice things up.

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 11:19 Quote
No time to get it done today but I had to see if the colours worked. I think they do, possibly should have gone with the orange headset but overall I'm happy

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 11:22 Quote
fuzzydunlop wrote:
No time to get it done today but I had to see if the colours worked. I think they do, possibly should have gone with the orange headset but overall I'm happy

looks sweet! where is the burgtech saddle?

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 11:33 Quote
pnwshreddin wrote:
fuzzydunlop wrote:

looks sweet! where is the burgtech saddle?

It's on now, I just have an Ergon SMD Pro Ti spare and wanted to see how that looked

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 11:55 Quote
I am about to have a very similar build. Orange hopes, silver pike, orange chainring, seat clamp was out of stock.

I might end up ordering a pbj in aqua blue and getting an orange headset. Still haven't decided for sure yet

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 12:52 Quote
I like where that build is going!

Jackal is looking tits!

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 13:06 Quote
skunkape wrote:
I am about to have a very similar build. Orange hopes, silver pike, orange chainring, seat clamp was out of stock.

I might end up ordering a pbj in aqua blue and getting an orange headset. Still haven't decided for sure yet
the aqua blue is a hard color to match. I have one on order and I saw the color in person. I kinda wish I'd gone for raw.

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 14:10 Quote
Nobble wrote:
skunkape wrote:

the aqua blue is a hard color to match. I have one on order and I saw the color in person. I kinda wish I'd gone for raw.
Do you think it would look bad with orange hope hubs and chainring? I haven't purchased the pike dj yet but I have a silver one with my name on it.

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 14:23 Quote
fuzzydunlop wrote:

Yes bro. Those colours look amazing.

Just get some orange hope headset spacers

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 19:08 Quote
Looking good.
Man there was a dude at Valmont today riding a super clean gray jackal with a black and pink Pike, orange Chris king hubs and headset, can’t remember what else but apparently he scored the entire bike from some rich dude for $1100 on Facebook marketplace. Couldn’t believe it.

Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 21:49 Quote
Martynich94 wrote:
Hi guys, just after your opinion on colour choice. I currently have a dmr sect with all black components and looking to get a dmr rhythm frame to replace the sect frame. Just not decided on colour, either the grey or green? Which do you lot think looks better?

I like the green better, but the gray is nice too.

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 17:17 Quote
fuzzydunlop wrote:

What bash guard is that?

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 19:27 Quote
Finally got my old setup fixed up, been a good 5-6 years since I’ve ridden and so keen to get back into it. Glad to see this site is still going!

Blast from the past

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 21:41 Quote
Greg-Kline wrote:

What bash guard is that?

It's from Unite components https://uniteco.bike/shop/chainguides/compact-bash-iscg-05/ 77 Designs also do one

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028624
Mobile Version of Website