Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Author Message
Posted: Dec 28, 2020 at 14:11 Quote
Anyone know anyone, preferably in the uk, who is selling a killswitch. Looking for frame and shock but open to completes aswell. Also open to postage from Canada/us if needed

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 5:52 Quote
Can somebody find some riser bars 25.4/22 in stock on some Europe site? I’m searching for an hour and can’t find nothing. ( ex: ns lick , ns proof , Dartmoor swing high/low , toxic , mutantbikes ect ect.) cheers

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 6:17 Quote
"GOGGLEFU"

Ritchey Trail Rizer Handlebar 780x20mm
The trail-worthy 780mm Ritchey Trail Rizer is made of triple butted 7050 aluminum for unbelievable durability, flexibility and precision.
Product features - Trail Rizer Handlebar
Use: MTB
Width: 760mm
Sweep: 9°
Rise: 20mm
Stem: 31.8mm
Material
Triple butted 7050 alloy
Color
black

colour: black
size: 780mm x 20mm x 9°
in stock

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 6:52 Quote
Saraiva111 wrote:
Can somebody find some riser bars 25.4/22 in stock on some Europe site? I’m searching for an hour and can’t find nothing. ( ex: ns lick , ns proof , Dartmoor swing high/low , toxic , mutantbikes ect ect.) cheers
How wide?
eBay seems to have a fair selection, mostly on the narrower side

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 7:10 Quote
Saraiva111 wrote:
Can somebody find some riser bars 25.4/22 in stock on some Europe site? I’m searching for an hour and can’t find nothing. ( ex: ns lick , ns proof , Dartmoor swing high/low , toxic , mutantbikes ect ect.) cheers

Slam69 have some gusset open prison bars on stock. 22.2mm with 3" rise

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 8:16 Quote
Thanks for the help guys , gusset ones look fire , I’ll probably go for em , for a 1.83 guy , would 90/80 rise be too much?

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 8:22 Quote
Saraiva111 wrote:
Thanks for the help guys , gusset ones look fire , I’ll probably go for em , for a 1.83 guy , would 90/80 rise be too much?

I'm 6ft and only ride proofs or districts, its gonna be personal preference more than anything I should imagine bud. Would also depend on other things like frame, stem, forks

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 10:58 Quote
dtayled-bikes wrote:
Saraiva111 wrote:
Thanks for the help guys , gusset ones look fire , I’ll probably go for em , for a 1.83 guy , would 90/80 rise be too much?

I'm 6ft and only ride proofs or districts, its gonna be personal preference more than anything I should imagine bud. Would also depend on other things like frame, stem, forks
Stem is some normal 40mm truvativ , frame is a Dartmoor 26player 2015/16. I ride 85% street 15% beginner dirts

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 11:04 Quote
My Void after the spending spree

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 11:11 Quote
gotohe11carolina wrote:
My Void after the spending spree
Looks fire

Posted: Dec 29, 2020 at 21:03 Quote
Riyadh wrote:
"GOGGLEFU"

Ritchey Trail Rizer Handlebar 780x20mm
The trail-worthy 780mm Ritchey Trail Rizer is made of triple butted 7050 aluminum for unbelievable durability, flexibility and precision.
Product features - Trail Rizer Handlebar
Use: MTB
Width: 760mm
Sweep: 9°
Rise: 20mm
Stem: 31.8mm
Material
Triple butted 7050 alloy
Color
black

colour: black
size: 780mm x 20mm x 9°
in stock

Solid combination of condescending and wrong. Your "Goggle Fu" brought you this suggestion that is the wrong size, even though he called out two possibilities. This may have been why he asked a forum for help rather than Google.

Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 0:39 Quote
Not sure if any of you boys were into bmx in the late 90’s, early naughties, but there is a documentary about bmx legend Jimmy Levan on redbull tv. It’s well worth a watch...

https://www.redbull.com/gb-en/films/go-fast-pull-up

Takes me back to my late teens! Road fools!

Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 1:29 Quote
f*ck yeah Jimmy!! (I
'm only on an MTB now cos I'm too broken/old/fat for BMX)

Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 3:00 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
f*ck yeah Jimmy!! (I
'm only on an MTB now cos I'm too broken/old/fat for BMX)
how do you like your dmr bolt im planning on getting one

Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 3:14 Quote
It's great for what I wanted, that was a small 'play' bike after I gave up racing 4X. I wanted some thing still small, fast an chuckable but a bit more stable at speed than DJ or a slope bike. I can run the fork at 130 an DJ tyres for DJ spots an 4X tracks then switch to 160 an DH tyres for small bike Park FR stuff.
I would recommend switching out the stock X,fusion damper as its totally useless for anything harder than a gentle pedal around the woods, an maybe coil as I've blown my Monarch RC3 debonair at the mo. Also it needs a super heavy tune as the BB pivot makes the shock use all the travel very easily.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016607
Mobile Version of Website