Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: May 3, 2021 at 9:01 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Hey guys, looking for some big ol bars. 800+ width, 1.5-2.5" rise (38-50), either clamp is fine but slight preference for 31.8mm. Definitely aluminum, definitely stronk (DH/DJ/slope product series ideally)

I've always run Deity bars and they've got the Black Label that checks all these boxes. Maybe there's something sicker though?

I just picked up some Title bars which are very nice, 800mm width and 50mm rise, they do lower rise aswell.

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 9:34 Quote
Anyone know of some good 135x10 bolt on singlespeed hubs around $200? Can’t be a driver has to be a cassette type one where you can change the cog

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 9:44 Quote
pnwshreddin wrote:
Anyone know of some good 135x10 bolt on singlespeed hubs around $200? Can’t be a driver has to be a cassette type one where you can change the cog

DPS bikes in China.

He makes what you are describing. No one else that I am aware of makes similar.

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 10:32 Quote
pnwshreddin wrote:

Hope Pro4 Trials

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 11:06 Quote
Manniex9 wrote:
Where can I get a set of those bars? Can’t seem to find them anywhere.

That build looks super clean by the way

Thanks. I got the bars from the guy I bought the bike from a year or so ago. Haven't been able find another set since!

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 11:10 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
pnwshreddin wrote:

Hope Pro4 Trials
he left that out because of price limit

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 11:21 Quote
alexey-t wrote:
nojzilla wrote:
pnwshreddin wrote:

Hope Pro4 Trials

My bad didn't realise the currency, about £160 here. Totally worth the extra €£$ tho. They're pretty much bomb proof an last forever

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 11:21 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
alexey-t wrote:
nojzilla wrote:

Hope Pro4 Trials

My bad didn't realise the currency, about £160 here. Totally worth the extra €£$ tho. They're pretty much bomb proof an last forever
yes, 100% agree

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 18:34 Quote
what's the travel? maybe use an air shock to save some weight?

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 18:40 Quote
alexey-t wrote:
what's the travel? maybe use an air shock to save some weight?

It's a bit of a 'spare parts' beast, If I come across an air shock, I'll try it. I've got the spring wound right up (near 0 sag) and max propeddle and LSC. The travel is 200mm but you have to drop to flat two stories to bottom it. Going to use at BMX track, should be fun.

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 2:52 Quote
pnwshreddin wrote:

Novatec D252 SBT/A-BO-SS / 135x10 bolt on / Comes with a 14T / 4 bearings

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 7:51 Quote
Thanks for the responses guys, probably going to end up going for the hopes then, seem like they are worth the extra money

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 9:12 Quote
I have the novatech, well mine is labeled different but it is, and it's going strong 7 years on, I don't use water on my bikes, for what it is worth. It's kinda heavy and I want to upgrade but have not bothered.

They also are stock on transition dj.

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 12:31 Quote
Specialized p3 2005
Specialized p3 2005

I put my old p3 together from some spare parts i had laying around, and som locally sourced parts.
It rides pretty nice, still have som things to sort out though.
Axle on the argyle is stuck so havent gotten the front rotor off yet.
Nice to have a bike again.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015554
Mobile Version of Website