Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: May 5, 2021 at 6:04 Quote
photo

Had the track all to myself today so I could repeatedly case the jumps in private.

Posted: May 5, 2021 at 6:14 Quote
dndhm wrote:
photo

Had the track all to myself today so I could repeatedly case the jumps in private.

Horsham? Enjoy!

Posted: May 5, 2021 at 8:09 Quote
v7fmp wrote:

Horsham? Enjoy!

Yep, it's my local. One day I will be able to clear all of the doubles, or I will die trying.

Posted: May 7, 2021 at 17:10 Quote
pnwshreddin wrote:
Anyone know of some good 135x10 bolt on singlespeed hubs around $200? Can’t be a driver has to be a cassette type one where you can change the cog
A dt swiss 350 with a 135x10 hub conversion. They can be found on pinkbike for cheap ever since boost came out.

Posted: May 8, 2021 at 21:37 Quote
Niko182 wrote:
pnwshreddin wrote:
Anyone know of some good 135x10 bolt on singlespeed hubs around $200? Can’t be a driver has to be a cassette type one where you can change the cog
A dt swiss 350 with a 135x10 hub conversion. They can be found on pinkbike for cheap ever since boost came out.
street price for a Hope Pro 4 SS is around $230.

Posted: May 9, 2021 at 0:19 Quote
Nobble wrote:
Niko182 wrote:
pnwshreddin wrote:
street price for a Hope Pro 4 SS is around $230.

This... just got one delivered for 300aud (235usd)

Posted: May 9, 2021 at 7:27 Quote
photo

Picked her up yesterday, pretty happy with her so far, just needs some functional pedals Razz

Posted: May 9, 2021 at 16:36 Quote
that front tire is legendary and is that an older Ruckus? I've never seen that frame before.

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 2:16 Quote
alexey-t wrote:
that front tire is legendary and is that an older Ruckus? I've never seen that frame before.

It's a GT Chucker 3.0, Pig ugly but I'm having fun

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 8:06 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
allsk8sno wrote:
I have the novatech, well mine is labeled different but it is, and it's going strong 7 years on, I don't use water on my bikes, for what it is worth. It's kinda heavy and I want to upgrade but have not bothered.

They also are stock on transition dj.

Why dont you use water on your bike?

Do you just clean it with quickwax/car detail spray and a microfibre cloth or something?

Pretty much, dj doesn't get muddy, just dusty.

Posted: May 14, 2021 at 8:09 Quote
Finally got my profile stem to match my elite hubs! I can honestly say I've never been this impressed with the attention to detail of a stem before lol got some chromag fu50 bars on the way too so cockpit should be fairly fancy!
photo
photo
photo

Posted: May 14, 2021 at 17:55 Quote
Ya thats nice. Never knew profile made stems

Posted: May 16, 2021 at 12:16 Quote
Their MTB Elite Stuff is super rad actually, I have a few of their stems!

Posted: May 16, 2021 at 12:59 Quote
They were the first to make a hybrid cassette/coaster with MTB spacing, no? Didn't they do that years ago? For like, 1300 dollars us?

Either way profile gets a lot of flack for BMX hub durability, but all of their stuff is made to be immaculate, like Chris King stuff. I always thought of them as a 'better fit' for for the MTB communtiy in general than BMX, because BMX riders are 100x harder on parts, better to just buy salt+ and eclat if you're actually abusing shit. Its like, 1/4 the price of profile. If you ride both 20 and 26 all the time like I do you know exactly what I'm saying

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033855
Mobile Version of Website