PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 7:25 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
T4THH wrote:
Joebohobo wrote:

Not sure if CRC still have in stock but octane one Zircus is/was like £130ish

That's gone now, it's just the Void in pigeon blue Frown

You prefer the alloy Zircus over the cromo void? That void frame is sweet looking, and the blue looks great.

I cannot stand decals that aren't just writing, I do prefer Cromo tho. it's just that the graphics make me want to take a whisk to my eyeballs and make a f*cked up scrambled eggs

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 7:33 Quote
**it's just that the graphics make me want to take a whisk to my eyeballs and make a f*cked up scrambled eggs**

T4THH

~2021

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 7:42 Quote
Manniex9 wrote:
**it's just that the graphics make me want to take a whisk to my eyeballs and make a f*cked up scrambled eggs**

T4THH

~2021

my new PB bio

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 7:49 Quote
I got a dartmoor two6player off of bike24 for 400 cad. was a good frame.

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 8:03 Quote
Kamiizoo wrote:
I got a dartmoor two6player off of bike24 for 400 cad. was a good frame.

Looking at that one too tbf

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 14:33 Quote
Anyone got a p slope for sale that I could buy
Or knows where I could buy one

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 14:37 Quote
I’ve got the void. I dig it. The fit and finish on it is very apropo to the price but it rides well. I like having a steel frame with a tapered head tube at a good price point. It is a really heavy frame though.

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 16:22 Quote
Fluffykylerr wrote:
Anyone got a p slope for sale that I could buy
Or knows where I could buy one

This one got posted here yesterday....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dirtjumperclassifieds/permalink/1915972721900077/?sale_post_id=1915972721900077

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 17:40 Quote
Thanks might need to get a complete though

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 23:08 Quote

Built up some new wheels and new fork for the Maj. Thanks to Draggon for the Pride Street front hub specs.

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 1:08 Quote
Just paint the frame if it's such a nuissance for you¿? lol

having rode both the zircus and a long term void die hard fan I would go void, but did they update the steering to tapered?
What rigid forks are out there?

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 1:16 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Just paint the frame if it's such a nuissance for you¿? lol

having rode both the zircus and a long term void die hard fan I would go void, but did they update the steering to tapered?
What rigid forks are out there?

I'd actually quite like a straight steerer so I don't have to get f*cky with headset cups for my fork and such, but I'm not overly bothered. Repainting is a shout actually, might just do that

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 2:58 Quote
Crown reducer for straight rigid forks would be the easy way to get around the tapered headtube

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 3:57 Quote
Sorry if its been discussed before, but bar rise.... talk to me.

advantages/disadvantages of a high rise vs a low rise.

I have a pretty low rise on my DJ, but know nothing different, so am unsure what change a higher rise would give me!

cheers chums

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 4:04 Quote
Try one and see for yourself, if you feel hunched over get higher bars if you're too "erect" (heh) get lower bars, realistically what matters over any "benefit" is how you fit on the bike I have friends who're gnomes and run 11" bars on their bmx and they throw backflip double whips

I swore by 9" bars and low rise stems, now I have 10" bars and 1" riser and my back hasn't hurt in ages

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015515
Mobile Version of Website