Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Author Message
Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 13:08 Quote
eagledog wrote:
joshmtb17 wrote:
double-fifty wrote:
Looking at a proper jumper. Deciding between Commencal Absolute RS or YT Dirt Love. Any suggestions?
have you thought about the cannondale Dave?

I just got a Cannondale Dave. Love it!
niccccce I’m well jealous . Enjoy

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 14:45 Quote
joshmtb17 wrote:
eagledog wrote:
joshmtb17 wrote:
have you thought about the cannondale Dave?

I just got a Cannondale Dave. Love it!
niccccce I’m well jealous . Enjoy

Put up some pics...I'm interested in seeing a real live photo as opposed to the website

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 18:02 Quote
BigDaddyRatt wrote:
joshmtb17 wrote:
eagledog wrote:


I just got a Cannondale Dave. Love it!
niccccce I’m well jealous . Enjoy

Put up some pics...I'm interested in seeing a real live photo as opposed to the website


Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 18:05 Quote
double-fifty wrote:
eagledog wrote:
joshmtb17 wrote:
have you thought about the cannondale Dave?

I just got a Cannondale Dave. Love it!

Sweet! How long did it take for Cannondale to deliver to your local shop?

I preordered it a couple months ago, It was long enough that I almost gave up on it getting here. I think they are finally just hitting shops now.

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 18:18 Quote
eagledog wrote:
joshmtb17 wrote:
double-fifty wrote:
Looking at a proper jumper. Deciding between Commencal Absolute RS or YT Dirt Love. Any suggestions?
have you thought about the cannondale Dave?

I just got a Cannondale Dave. Love it!

Did you drill your bushes?!

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 19:14 Quote
eagledog wrote:
BigDaddyRatt wrote:
joshmtb17 wrote:
niccccce I’m well jealous . Enjoy

Put up some pics...I'm interested in seeing a real live photo as opposed to the website


Wow, that’s sweet!

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 19:15 Quote
I'm horrible at remembering to post my bikes on here... going to try and do it more.

And if you're wondering about the pegs.

Posted: Dec 10, 2021 at 1:09 Quote
eagledog wrote:
BigDaddyRatt wrote:
joshmtb17 wrote:
niccccce I’m well jealous . Enjoy

Put up some pics...I'm interested in seeing a real live photo as opposed to the website


Nice 1 what forks???

Posted: Dec 10, 2021 at 2:02 Quote
bunky4130 wrote:
I'm horrible at remembering to post my bikes on here... going to try and do it more.
Lol that's so good. How did you mount the peg on the fork?

Posted: Dec 10, 2021 at 2:04 Quote
drb05 wrote:
eagledog wrote:
BigDaddyRatt wrote:


Put up some pics...I'm interested in seeing a real live photo as opposed to the website


Nice 1 what forks???
seems to be a circus pro

Posted: Dec 10, 2021 at 2:05 Quote
So, Canyon asked my bike club to ride their dirt jumpers this weekend at la poma, will any of the eu members be there? I'll probably be around either getting used to riding dirt on a 26er or just sending'er on my commencal

Posted: Dec 10, 2021 at 4:03 Quote

My New Custom Octane One Zircus

Posted: Dec 10, 2021 at 5:35 Quote
@drb05

Is that a low end RST fork on there been looking at getting one for my bike, is it adequate?
Sick bike BTW.

Posted: Dec 10, 2021 at 6:01 Quote
LeithB wrote:
@drb05

Is that a low end RST fork on there been looking at getting one for my bike, is it adequate?
Sick bike BTW.

Yeh it is RST

Its not to bad for the price, but I will probably look at upgrading mine in a few months.

Posted: Dec 10, 2021 at 6:21 Quote
How's the rebound damping on it?


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018820
Mobile Version of Website