Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Author Message
Posted: Dec 10, 2021 at 9:56 Quote
drb05 wrote:
eagledog wrote:
BigDaddyRatt wrote:


Put up some pics...I'm interested in seeing a real live photo as opposed to the website


Nice 1 what forks???

Its a Circus Expert

Posted: Dec 10, 2021 at 10:01 Quote
LeithB wrote:
How's the rebound damping on it?

tbh I havnt really had a proper look yet as only just finished building it.

Seems ok though

Posted: Dec 10, 2021 at 13:26 Quote
drb05 wrote:
LeithB wrote:
How's the rebound damping on it?

tbh I havnt really had a proper look yet as only just finished building it.

Seems ok though
Ok cheers just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be like a pogo stick.

Posted: Dec 12, 2021 at 12:50 Quote
did some more sending

Views: 278    Faves: 2    Comments: 1

Posted: Dec 12, 2021 at 13:08 Quote
Manniex9 wrote:
did some more sending

Views: 278    Faves: 2    Comments: 1

cool video! your progress is inspiring!

Posted: Dec 12, 2021 at 13:23 Quote
Thanks dude! I was super nervous to do this but it was actually pretty easy. Hopefully I’ll get some good progress in 2022

Posted: Dec 13, 2021 at 4:56 Quote
Manniex9 wrote:
did some more sending

Views: 278    Faves: 2    Comments: 1

Sick video and spot!

Posted: Dec 13, 2021 at 7:09 Quote
double-fifty wrote:
Manniex9 wrote:
did some more sending

Views: 278    Faves: 2    Comments: 1

Sick video and spot!

thanks dude

Posted: Dec 13, 2021 at 7:48 Quote
Manniex9 wrote:
double-fifty wrote:
Manniex9 wrote:
did some more sending

Views: 278    Faves: 2    Comments: 1

Sick video and spot!

thanks dude

where is that?

Posted: Dec 13, 2021 at 8:18 Quote
Fleet pump track and jumps

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 10:50 Quote
Keep working Mannie, gotta get to that transition. You were getting it at the skatepark, need to get it on dirt now.

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 10:58 Quote
14pslope wrote:
Keep working Mannie, gotta get to that transition. You were getting it at the skatepark, need to get it on dirt now.

100% dude. A bit more speed and pop. At the moment I’m not popping no on the lip, just letting it take me. I feel a lot more comfortable on the bike now, which is odd because I have ridden in ages but the higher bars are definitely an improvement.

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 11:04 Quote
I wouldn't even worry about the pop, just more and more speed until you're getting to the landing.

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 12:18 Quote
14pslope wrote:
I wouldn't even worry about the pop, just more and more speed until you're getting to the landing.

Ah ok. I’m hoping I’ll be able to clear them next time. Just need to trust the berms a tiny bit more and carry more speed through them and I should hopefully be good

Posted: Dec 18, 2021 at 0:22 Quote
If you relay on speed you'll racer jump it, and when it comes to dirt you will just clear them

But not with steeze

It's all about the pop


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020011
Mobile Version of Website