Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Aug 30, 2022 at 14:02 Quote
Ya these were 51$ foldables off amazon. Nothing special im sure but a whole lot better than the tires i had on it

Posted: Aug 30, 2022 at 14:04 Quote
Also i added the damper W/ LOCK OUT to the manitou sport fork. It took like 5 mins to install.. super easy. Kind of crazy the dont come with it stock

photo

Posted: Aug 30, 2022 at 17:40 Quote
Not crazy. Sport is the lowest level I think. They've gotta keep the price down somehow.

Posted: Aug 31, 2022 at 7:10 Quote
Well it should only add like 20$ in cost per unit on the prod side and make them much more desirable in the entry fork market. Seems crazy to me. I bet the real reason is they didnt want it to eat up some of the comp model fork sales.

Posted: Aug 31, 2022 at 8:29 Quote
RallySoob wrote:
Well it should only add like 20$ in cost per unit on the prod side and make them much more desirable in the entry fork market. Seems crazy to me. I bet the real reason is they didnt want it to eat up some of the comp model fork sales.

but $20 on the production side does not equal $20 on the consumer side, assuming their goal was to make a stripped down, entry level, budget friendly fork.

Posted: Sep 1, 2022 at 10:08 Quote
barp wrote:
edbpereira wrote:
Someone have inspirations for a build with this frame and color?
photo

While I'm spending somebody else's money... that frame's the same color as the new XTR hubs Beer

lol lol lol

Posted: Sep 6, 2022 at 13:07 Quote
finally found a set of pilot slopes, super super soft tire, shreds on pavement

pilot slope
pilot slope

Posted: Sep 6, 2022 at 13:44 Quote
I just ordered a set of Pilot Pumps.

Posted: Sep 6, 2022 at 15:44 Quote
seraph wrote:
they're so good, I may try them on dirt as well

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 7:43 Quote
14pslope wrote:
finally found a set of pilot slopes, super super soft tire, shreds on pavement

pilot slope
pilot slope
Shreds as in it's really good or is the compound so soft that the tire literally gets shredded?

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 7:52 Quote
Btw guys I have a question. So, obviously, the pressure limit on tires is there for a reason. Maxxis tires generally have pretty high pressure limits, same with the schwalbe billy bonkers (80 psi). Continentals have a pressure limit of 58 psi but pros sponsored by Continental tend to ride way higher pressure than the limit set by the manufacturer (matt jones rides 75-80 psi). So, my question is: can I ride my Continentals above the 58 psi limit? Also my specialized rhytm lite can only do 50 psi which is way too low. Can I go any higher? Even at 50 psi the tire looks like it's gonna blow up

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 9:53 Quote
14pslope wrote:
seraph wrote:
they're so good, I may try them on dirt as well
photo
I also like them, mostly riding on dirt

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 10:14 Quote
Those are all Pilot Slopes, the Pilot Pump is mostly slick.
photo

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 10:39 Quote
Wtf are you even talking about?

O+
Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 10:43 Quote
seraph wrote:
Wtf are you even talking about?

Seems pretty fishy to me. Here's a link of something total off topic. DERRR!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033362
Mobile Version of Website