Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Sep 15, 2022 at 20:23 Quote
mior wrote:
stanimal42 wrote:
The seat/post is the only thing I left stock on my trid zz. It's not heavy. If you want to cut weight look at wheels/tires, cranks, and single speed.
good to know. looks like the money is going towards a nice saddle for my f*cked up knee. So you changed out the suspension as well? what did you replace it with? are the bars and stem heavy?

I just swapped a bomber dj off my hardtail, nothing wrong with the pike, I just prefer the plush feel of the bomber. I still have the stock shock on there, maxed out at 275 psi. It rides nice, a little bit on give on jumps but still fast on the pump track. Stock bars/stem aren't terrible, I never weighed them but I'm sure my title setup is lighter.

Posted: Sep 16, 2022 at 15:31 Quote
Just built this 22 octane one zircus. Stoaked with the outcome for such a cheap frame.

Posted: Sep 16, 2022 at 19:56 Quote
Thompson seatpost gang, that looks fast

Posted: Sep 16, 2022 at 20:46 Quote
What Vee tires are those? I just threw on a Vee Speedster BP on the rear and it's been excellent. It let me throw on a pair of titanium valves I've had saved for a while too.

Posted: Sep 16, 2022 at 21:46 Quote
crs-one wrote:
What Vee tires are those? I just threw on a Vee Speedster BP on the rear and it's been excellent. It me throw on a pair of titanium valves I've had saved for a while too.

Speed booster elite's.

Posted: Sep 24, 2022 at 1:30 Quote
edbpereira wrote:
NS Bikes decade v2 frame

Finaly arrived

Nice dude! I've got the same frame. What are you building it up with?

Posted: Sep 26, 2022 at 10:15 Quote
stoobot wrote:
edbpereira wrote:
[/PI]

Finaly arrived

Nice dude! I've got the same frame. What are you building it up with?

Posted: Sep 26, 2022 at 10:24 Quote
i entered to win a kona shonky. lets hope i win

Posted: Sep 26, 2022 at 15:18 Quote
I really want to know how y’all are patient enough to collect all your parts up before you build. My builds usually get a piece hung on em every time the doorbell rings.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
For me it was budget. If everything stays in the box it’s easier to patiently build it up haha.

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
Built up a fresh bike during summer, didn't think to post it here until now. What y'all reckon?

O+
What tires are those? Sweet build.

random question but what would a coil shock feel like on a slope bike? it sound interesting to make it kinda like a mini freeride bike

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028693
Mobile Version of Website