Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Mod
Posted: Oct 25, 2022 at 8:40 Quote
wow... sick build!

Posted: Oct 25, 2022 at 9:37 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Ayo my dudes if someone could fix the link, currently.posting from my phone wile hiding in the toilet

https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/23613945/

Can anyone help me identify the year of this leafcycles frame? I can get the whole bike for a decent prize and I simply can't get myself to ride a "proper dj bike" I have tried anything from a trek ticket S to the Rose djer passing through a canmondale dave and tom killcoyne's party master

I felt most comfortable on killcoyne's bike and this looks like it would fit

photo

Posted: Oct 25, 2022 at 10:23 Quote
Ayo so what's up with continental speed king tires? They're unavailable literally everywhere... even bike 24 is out of stock

Mod
Posted: Oct 25, 2022 at 10:25 Quote
IndianaJonesWhip wrote:
Ayo so what's up with continental speed king tires? They're unavailable literally everywhere... even bike 24 is out of stock
shit what now

Posted: Oct 25, 2022 at 10:30 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
My dude Seraph got me hooked up! Thx bud!

photo

wow, nice....!! tup

Mod
Posted: Oct 25, 2022 at 19:11 Quote
quick question regarding gear ratios. i currently run a 32-14 on a 24 inch wheel and think its perfect for me. i know gearing feel changes with wheel size. what rear cog would make it feel the same on a 26"?

Posted: Oct 25, 2022 at 19:15 Quote
Bikecalc.com you can input your particulars. Solve for gear inches.

Posted: Oct 25, 2022 at 21:05 Quote
26" is pretty much 2:1 tho some like to run a harder gear than that

Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 1:37 Quote
IndianaJonesWhip wrote:

I was told they were being discontinued last time i asked my Conti Rep for them

Mod
Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 7:27 Quote
gotohe11carolina wrote:
Bikecalc.com you can input your particulars. Solve for gear inches.
thanks! 32/16 is the closest and a tad lower which is good because the bike is heavier

Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 10:51 Quote
stoobot wrote:
IndianaJonesWhip wrote:

I was told they were being discontinued last time i asked my Conti Rep for them
Rip man, I guess I'll just have to go with Billy Bonkers which are unavailable in almost any website as well.

Posted: Oct 27, 2022 at 11:36 Quote
Finally finished up my wife's slopstyle bike build, a custom NS Soda Slope. Had her build it, for fun, and made a wildly mediocre video about it.

photo

photo

Posted: Oct 27, 2022 at 11:47 Quote
I can tell that the video is from the past because I don't see my WTB saddle on your Ticket S lol

Posted: Oct 27, 2022 at 11:51 Quote
seraph wrote:
I can tell that the video is from the past because I don't see my WTB saddle on your Ticket S lol

hahahaha yep, shot the video in June, waited until September before I finally got the fork and shock decals, and just finally had time to install them last night lol

Posted: Oct 28, 2022 at 5:07 Quote
Guys, I have question on DJs - what size rear rotor are you running? 140? 160?
Thanks!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031647
Mobile Version of Website