Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: Oct 30, 2022 at 6:30 Quote
The fact that Specialized did a thing right and actually put 38 mm rise bars on the P.3 still amazes me because almost all their(as in branded as their) stock stuff suck except for the frames

Posted: Nov 10, 2022 at 13:29 Quote
jespinal wrote:
triple post because f*ck it, proof that I owned said bars

Anyone tried the dartmoor toxics?

I have Toxics on my Sub, personally like it better than my Districts.

Posted: Nov 10, 2022 at 20:57 Quote

Bought a ToP to replace the zircus, which is now my sons, new bmx cranks too

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 10:33 Quote
I've heard the 26 inch Van's tires aren't great grip, even though they get good reviews for 20 inch, but no personal experience with either.

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 10:51 Quote
I like them enough, but if you hit any type of moisture with them it gets kinda sketchy.

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 10:59 Quote
I guess if you're really into skateboard culture you would get them. But I put grip and ride quality over aesthetics when it comes to tires. I'm liking my Pilot Pump tires so far.

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 15:48 Quote
They are ass even in bmx lol

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 16:47 Quote
also less than impressed with the vans tires

would love to hear more about the pilot pump/slopes and kenda boosters from anyone with time on those

and anyone find bonkers 2.25 in stock anywhere yet?

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 16:59 Quote
The Pilot Pump is a sweet tire, suited only for hardpack or asphalt for sure.

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 22:08 Quote
I am not sure if this has been asked before, but what would you get between a Pike DJ and a Bomber DJ?

Posted: Nov 11, 2022 at 23:09 Quote
Whichever was cheaper. Both are solid forks IMO.

Posted: Nov 12, 2022 at 2:18 Quote
Pilot Pump is amazing on paved, dry surface. The Pilot Slopes are good for dirt only and actually kind of sketch on pavement. I already have a second set of Pilot Pumps but I don't think I'll get another set of the Slopes once these are done.

Posted: Nov 12, 2022 at 4:54 Quote
LOL...ok, notes taken guys. The knowledge and experience here is why I lurk... Salute

I saw those and it seemed like pretty low $$ for tires which did make me wonder if they were worth a shit.

Although, I've run across stuff I wasn't really looking for but I knew was a good deal (again...I had no idea in this case....) and made some killer scores. So I thought 'well f*ck....if they happen to be decent, and someone here could make a score, then at least I contributed something to the thread..." Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029202
Mobile Version of Website